Jay Cutler has chance to rewrite career narrative with happy ending | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler has chance to rewrite career narrative with happy ending

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
i

In all likelihood, these are probably the final eight games of quarterback Jay Cutler’s NFL career.
Cutler has a chance to rewrite his final narrative. It starts tonight against the Carolina Panthers (6-3) in a prime-time game on ESPN's Monday Night Football.
http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolp...tler-has-a-chance-to-rewrite-his-happy-ending

Losing qb....go away at end of yr...Adam I do nt see what u see in Jay. Only u like Jay in nfl.

I dont think he cares either way. Just made his quick 10 mil. Cant really blame him.

8 games isnt enough to change his career narrative no matter what happens.

Jay Cutler should have stayed in the broadcast booth.

During the game Gruden was talking about a conversation he had with Jay about he felt "rejuvenated" and that he may continue playing beyond this season. The way that Jay and the Dolphins offense has been playing this season how the heck can you have any positive feelings at this point other than an extra 10 mil in your bank account? I've made some excuses for Jay's poor play earlier in the season between the lousy O-line and questionable play calling but he looked bad tonight all on his own missing open receivers and that costly int before the end of the half when the D just stopped Carolina and forced them to punt back to us.

There isn't a team on earth that would try to extend his shelf life after his performance this season. Words don't do his play justice.

Back
Top Bottom