Jay Fiedler passes. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler passes.

hal20001963

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It is not the first time a Dolphin receiver gets hurt catching a floater from Fiedler, ask Chambers when he got plowed into the ground having to hang himself like laundry to catch a pass from this sorry excuse of a starting quarterback (against the Denver Broncos). He was never the same after that game, and thankfully recovered. Also, ask Oronde Gadsden, some of his spectacular catches captured on film are in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. He had to make these spectacular catches because Wanny's bedfellow Jay Fiedler can not put a pass (especially a pass of over 20 yards) in place a receiver where he can catch it without getting plowed into the ground. Oh but Jay has a good win/ loss record people say, I say crap!!! Start AJ Feeley before the Dolphins lose another receiver trying to catch another wounded duck from Jay" floater king" Fiedler. Nice pass, Jay!!!:confused:

did boston get hurt trying to catch one of Jays ducks?

You are right, Fiedler is terribly inaccurate. He does leave recievers out to dry, and he should have been the backup after his glaring physical weaknesses were unveiled during his first year in Miami. But, I think Boston would have went down eventually, so the "floater king" cannot be blamed for this. But, he could have been blamed for the concussed Chris Chambers a few years ago in Denver.

All I can say is that A.J. better be all Rick says he is, cause unless he excels, this will be a long year.

maybe this injury was not Fiedler's fault, but Chambers almost getting decapitated in Denver was surely his fault. That was shaping up to be a great season, but then Chambers got hurt, Gadsen got hurt, and Fiedler, who was playing well at that time, got hurt. Then Lucas came in. It has sucked ever since. We have the Lucas curse, sent to us from the Jets.

massi20 said:
maybe this injury was not Fiedler's fault, but Chambers almost getting decapitated in Denver was surely his fault. That was shaping up to be a great season, but then Chambers got hurt, Gadsen got hurt, and Fiedler, who was playing well at that time, got hurt. Then Lucas came in. It has sucked ever since. We have the Lucas curse, sent to us from the Jets.

Jay putting it high helped but there was some head hunting by that cat too.

Here we go again.

Merge or Close this thread.

bigmiamifan said:
They simply neglected to mention 'why' he was running a post route. Paper today said 'while he was running under a deep pass from Jay Feilder'.
Hmm... probably because that's the play he was supposed to run?

Seriously, folks, this is getting ridiculous. Nobody blaimed the OL when Danny went down in '93. Now, why is this different? Oh, yeah - because the "evil" JF was in the field... :shakeno:

massi20 said:

It was an illegal hit, regaurdless of hwo the pass was thrown, he should not have been hit the way he was.

yes give me a break.... why don't we blame Jay Fiedler for buying a bong for Ricky for his birthday too..... it was all Fiedler's Fault!

:rolleyes:

I blame Fiedler for these babies not getting breastfed.

Ya'll want to move this to Jay Sucks thread?

That damn Jay. The same thing happened when Jay threw him that pass in 2002 and he tore the patella in his other knee. Wait, that wasn't Jay. Well, maybe it's got something to do with Boston's mechanics. No....can't be, must be Jay's fault, but............ I'm so confused....

Back
Top Bottom