JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JBrownTC Poll (merged w/ other JB Topics)

Jonathon wants to know if you want him back writing reports, what do you say?

• Yes...

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • No...

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I Don't Really Read Any Training Camp Reports...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Eat Glue...

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am NOT saying your a liar. I thought your reports were good then, and I still think they are now. It's when I start noticing that you report that Jamar Fletcher had 2 INT's on Monday afternoon when that didn't happen, and that on Tuesday afternoon you say that Ricky Williams had a great day, only to add the following morning after all the media reports were out, that he had fumbled twice. I have no problem with your or your reports, I DO believe that your reports are simply an accumulation of other reports you read, and what you hear in the media, which is just fine, and I am very appreciative of you putting all of that scattered information into a solid post on a daily basis. I just want to clear up the misinformation, like the Fletcher thing, and the Casey Roussel thing and stuff like that, which give people the wrong impression about certain things that are going on out there.

Thanks you too. I'm just saddened by all of this. I mean I put my time and effort in every night to Finheaven.com and this is how they repay me. Its just not fair. Nevertheless its Finheaven.com, if they want to disregard a person who has become dedicated to them, than I guess Finheaven is less of a site than I thought. I thought they would try and improve by these reports, but all they did was listen to Bo and its over. Who is Bo? Who made him god. Every board I go to they post my reports and say they are excellent. So excellent Finheaven fired me. As for Roussel, he did look good especially in warmup. No one said anything about full squad. Plus to where fif I say Fletcher came up with two picks, since my reports are now gone.

You think I care that people like your reports?!! I'm not even going to anymore practice sessions, I need all of the reports I can get!! Do you see me having ANY problem with Ozzy's reports or Curt's reports that get 10 times as many hits as yours do. NO..because they are TRUTHFUL, ACURATE and actual EYEWITNESS reports. Sorry, but now you've gotten me mad. Jealously? This is FOOTBALL TALK for Christ's sake..

Hey everyone, I'm a lurker on these boards as well as a every day visitor to FinHeaven as well as a pretty close friend to AJ. From what I've read, the reports were inaccurate when compared to reports by Ozzy, DCH, as well as other media. I found some inaccuracies as well.

When I talked to AJ, he said that he really did like the reports and that he really didn't like that fact that he had to let go of a really good reporter. However, he thought that too many people were finding these inaccuracies and that it would better for the site.

All I can say man... some people were complaining and other people weren't. It can go back and fourth. However, I personally don't go to the camps and I personally don't want to be mislead.

I'll talk to AJ or email Gram, perhaps they will make some type of consideration... I donno... AJ is always pretty flexible...

Anyways... peace out!

If they're not on the main page then I hope to see them here on the MB's. I like any report I can get and will take the good with the bad. One thing I've learned as a cop is that you can have two people standing next to each other looking at the exact same thing, and when the time comes for them to tell you about whatever the thing was, both people will give an entirely different account.

The point of that story was to say that when you describe something one way and someone else does so another, it doesn't mean either person is lying, it's just a difference in perception. That said, I look forward to hearing your accounts of training camp from your point of view in the coming weeks even if they are just on the MB's.

Po

Re: JBrown Responds

Originally posted by JBrownTCReports
Dear FinHeaven.com Fans:

I know what Is aw at practices and what my other people that go told me. If you don't believe me than fine, but my info is as accurate as anyone else on the net. Are you telling me people in the media of the Miami Dolphins are inaccurate? If they are, that seems kind of funny after they attend every practice. As for Ricky fumbling twice the otehr night..Ask Ozzy, he also reported it. I don't know what everyone else sees at practice, but I know what I see, as well as other friends. If you guys don't like my reports anymore, please say so, but I have been busting my butt every day since camp started to do these reports for you, so much in fact that I have spent 10 hours at the hospital and just got back and am very tired. Was I going to go to bed? No, why because I enjoy writing reports for you fellow FinFans, but if you want to be unappreciative of these reports that I, as well as friends have put together than thats fine.

Jonathan

I have a question for you JB, I'm putting in this thread part of your first TC report, I was wondering if it is something you, yourself did?

Top Play From Practices:
Quarterback Ray Lucas hits Wide Receiver Chris Chambers down the field for a 45-50 yard pickup off a playaction fake. Chambers had to fall forward to get it, because Ray put alittle to much air under it.

Training Camp Quotes:
Morning Practice Quotes:

(Fielder On Wide Receivers)
``They looked great,'' Fiedler said. ``You've got speed guys and you've got possession guys. You mix up the top four guys, and you're talking about a team of receivers that can do everything.''

(Fiedler On The Dolphins)
``We haven't even cracked the surface with what Ricky can do,'' Fiedler said. ``His game is when the pads go on and we get physical and he bangs into someone and knocks them over. That's when the excitement level of seeing Ricky back there is going to build.''

(Wannstedt On Receivers)
``It was great today from a receiver standpoint just to see that whole group together,'' coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``That group should be as strong as any position on our team. We've got good depth.''

(Wannstedt On Fiedler)
"Jay is in all of the meetings and he is in early," Wannstedt said. "He's walking through what he can walk through and learning and asking questions. That's Jay. He'll be out here as quick as he can and the plan is to get him throwing the football Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and then we'll go from there. This has given us a great opportunity to evaluate these young quarterbacks."

(Wannstedt On Camp)
"We are keeping it real basic," Wannstedt said. "We are giving the young guys a lot of reps and that will give them a better chance in the preseason games. Plus, most of these guys are going to be playing a majority of the time against Tampa Bay anyway."

(Wannstedt On Lowe and McMicahel)
"Omare Lowe did some nice things out there," Wannstedt said. "He had a good showing. Randy McMichael caught just about everything that was thrown to him. He was just outstanding. Arturo (Freeman) also had a good day. He made one interception and almost had a second one. It is good to see him get off to such a good start."

(Chambers On Training Camp)
``I wasn't as nervous,'' he said. ``Last year I didn't know what to expect. Now I feel a lot more comfortable, and I can bounce around a little bit.''

Afternoon Practice Quotes:
(Wannstedt On Fullback Position)
"The fullback position is kind of funny," Wannstedt said. "Rob has talent and he has had a nice offseason, but because of the style of offense that we've run, he hasn't had many opportunities. So there's a little bit of an unknown there."

"Rob, Deon and Femi will have get the opportunity to show what they can do," the coach said. "Is it open? I don't know. I'm not positive how those are going to do. That makes it exciting. I guess it would be open for competition.

"It's going to be the guy that I feel, and that the coaches feel, gives us the best chance to win."
Eyewitness Reports:
Here I have collected other peoples eyewitness reports for the fans here at Finheaven.com to read. It will give you an idea of how other people view the practices, instead of just one.

Now I'll end with this, I've been doing these reports for over 5 years, and I'm only trying to help smooth this issue out

From what I heard, JB, you don't even go to Training Camps...

WHY THE ATTACKS? On this guy

Way to welcome some sweet reports. I dont understand this board and the some posters attacking others. I dealt with it. But lets be real, no other board has this participation. The Moderators need to hold people accountable.

I have 5 friends who go and give me pics on them, as well as some video footage(sometimes)

Originally posted by JBrownTCReports
I have 5 friends who go and give me pics on them, as well as some video footage(sometimes)

I'm wondering why you have neglected to answer my question too you JBrown?

Re: WHY THE ATTACKS? On this guy

Originally posted by Denny
Way to welcome some sweet reports. I dont understand this board and the some posters attacking others. I dealt with it. But lets be real, no other board has this participation. The Moderators need to hold people accountable.

We aren't attacking him... or at least I don't think I am...

I am just saying... people rely on the site and his reports for accurate information. If there are inaccuracies, its obviously not your fault since you don't go and see the camps yourself... thus, you should ask the people that give you the information.

Dude, nobody here is sayin that your writing is bad or anything... some of us are just sayin that we don't want to be mislead cause we trust what you write. Think about this... someone goes and writes a 200page book... and its GREAT... then someone comes up to a news station and says "the information presented on pages xx, xx, xx, and xx are totally inaccurate". The book is destroyed... why would people want to read stuff thats not true?

JB, and the rest of our readers.

AJ and I have to take some responsibility here. JB came to us wanting to do the training camp reports, and he told us he had at least 4 people actually attending camp, and that he was getting the information directly from them.

He then started doing his reports, and it seemed to sound like he was actually going to the camp (from his writing style). Things started to get funky with me when I found out he really wasn't going, but I let it go, because no one seemd to care.

I wasn't going to rock the boat if he was getting accurate info, and you guys were enjoying it. However if things being reported are not the real deal, and his info is conflicting other reports, what is the point of keeping it going?

JB you are more then welcome to post the info you get from your sources, but just don't pass it off like your actually there.

We wouldn't have had a problem if you would have just done that from the start. I should have nipped it in the bud, and that is my fault, and I apologize to our members. However we all make mistakes, and Lord knows I am not perfect. ( you heard it here first...lol )

I hope this helps resolve this situation, and JB I have no hard feelings toward you, and would enjoy it if you would post what info you gather.

After I have been fired because you guys listen to a few people, why shoudl I post my reports. I came to Finheaven asking to help. AJ knew I had friends going, and I thought everyone else did too. If you guys are going to let your site go down the wrong road by firing a guy who has helped your site, than fine with me. Check some other message boards people loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom