Jealousy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jealousy?

LOL, how dare we come out with a draft section!! :lol: No way we could have thought of that on our own!! Only the most creative of minds could have ever fathomed having a draft section. :rofl:

Actually, as I said in the stuck thread last night, we've had a draft section for years. It's just never been anything worth writing home about. But that is no longer the case.

Muck.. You still need help with that Backrive logo?? I sortve forgot about that and havent received any pms..

Well, everyone football related website has their own draft section and etc. Granted, we weren't the "first" website to unleash it but that's because we like to make things better. We take our time, thus when we produce something it's quality.

The FinHeaven & Co Draft Section will be like no other fan site and we will definitely be competing with some other major sites - without question - just wait and see.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Muck.. You still need help with that Backrive logo?? I sortve forgot about that and havent received any pms..

You have PM. :)

The only thing of relevance I go over there for is to see what the staff has said about this site.

It's pretty pathetic when one of the most active users (staff member) only idea is ill will towards this site with the words "other boards".

Nice staff over there :( It's kind of demeaning to whoever puts in the actual work.

Originally posted by ZOD
The only thing of relevance I go over there for is to see what the staff has said about this site.

It's pretty pathetic when one of the most active users (staff member) only idea is ill will towards this site with the words "other boards".

Nice staff over there :( It's kind of demeaning to whoever puts in the actual work.

:allhail:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I dont know if this belongs here.. Mods feel free to move/delete this if you wish..

I lurk phinzone every once in awhile and came across this:
http://www.phinzonemb.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2103

they are tee'd about FH's new draft portion..

Why would they remove that thread or whatever was in it?

Not proud of what was said? What are they hiding from?

I've been there a few times, seemed like a decent site :confused:

Re: Re: Jealousy?

Originally posted by GetReal

Why would they remove that thread or whatever was in it?

Not proud of what was said? What are they hiding from?

I've been there a few times, seemed like a decent site :confused:
I saw a thread there once, started by this one poster, questioning why every one was so negative....The guy proceded to get bashed and name called by 5 pages worth of idiots, most of the name calling was done by the mods...it was disgusting....total waste of time...I've never been back.

Back
Top Bottom