Jeez.. The Eve of a Buffalo/Phins game and not ONE Buffalo fan even stopped by... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeez.. The Eve of a Buffalo/Phins game and not ONE Buffalo fan even stopped by...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
to taunt us? You know its bad when the Bills cant even get up for a game against Miami.. We suck.. :(

Bills: Please sweep the Pats!

"We" as in the Dolphins.. They are so hopeless apparently that not even Buffalo fans want to give it to us anymore..

Is not like Buffalo has any ground to talk smack either.

I'm sure this game is perceived to be almost as significant as if the Lions played the Cardinal.

Hey Fin fans, what up?! I haven't been concentrating on much other than possible coaches and draft picks for the Bills next year. The silver lining for our team's horrible season is that GW and Gilbride and, hopefully Bledsoe, are gone soon.

I actually was mad when the Bills beat the Giants and Jets. Bye bye Roethlisberger! Oh well, maybe we can grab another Miami guy this year, Kellen Winslow Jr!

There is only one game I want the Bills to win and one that the fans care about at this point, SQUISH THE FISH!

Back
Top Bottom