Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins?

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
According to Michael Lombardi of NFLN, Jeff Fisher could be named head coach within days for the Dolphins. I also heard on Mike & Mike that we might get a coach maybe today or this week.

31026d1324055836dolphinswillreachoutbill-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from his lips to god's ears it's fisher or billick or bust for the dolphins

I think it will be Billick. Just a hunch. Billick / Nolan
Fisher would be OK with me.

I am honestly fine with either Fisher or Billick. Both have their shortcomings, but I believe both are upgrades over captain fistpump.

I just hope it gets done soon. But today? Ehh... that would surprise me. This week would be nice though!

Although several times I've already referenced a dream I had a month or 2 ago (it's an involuntary dream I have no control over and generally rarely recall any of them!) I did see Fisher coaching us on the sidelines and Landry Jones under center. Neither are my picks so don't get your bowels in an uproar, but it would be certifiably eerie if both of these ocurred!

While awake though, I'm thinking more and more that it'll be Billick and warming to that idea. I'd be more than happy with Weeden also.

Dear God NO!!!!!

Why are we going for one of the most mediocre candidates available?

I hope this is a horribly wrong rumor.

I'd be thrilled with Billick and ok with Fisher. I think we'll come out of this better off than we were, but I don't know that we'll see immediate success with the odds of drafting a legit, top QB prospect severely diminished. I have a hunch that even after this draft we'll still be looking for our QB of the future.

I'd be happy with Fish.....We haven't had any luck with assistants, we need a big name....

I would pleasantly shocked. I think he goes to the Rams.

I wonder how flexible Fisher would be on the 4-3. He has been married to it, I believe.

You could do a lot worse than Fisher, even though I still say he is essentially the same guy as Sparano.

But one thing that many people don't discuss s that he is on the competition committee. This will give us some advantage that many said we had with Shula. The refs tend to favor the guys on the competition committee.

Back
Top Bottom