Jeff Fisher wants to coach rams, chargers, bucs, colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher wants to coach rams, chargers, bucs, colts

There are going to be numerous stories that contradict each other over the next couple of weeks. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

As I have said from the start, Fisher is not coming to Miami...next.

Let's keep the 3-4 concept anyways. Get an offensive guy or I have to be honest, the more I read about Mike Pettine I like.

hopefully this is true. I don't want to switch to a 4-3 defense anyway. We have one of the best 3-4 linemen and a great rotation.

Perfect! i want nothing to do with a coach that had "15" years to try and win a superbowl.

So much for everyone here who kept saying "but no one can outbid Ross". :lol: Money doesn't matter to these coaches, it's about heart, especially proven ones like Fisher. He's going to be a Ram soon, it doesn't matter if Ross offers 3-4 million more.ut

So much for everyone here who kept saying "but no one can outbid Ross". :lol: Money doesn't matter to these coaches, it's about heart, especially proven ones like Fisher. He's going to be a Ram soon, it doesn't matter if Ross offers 3-4 million more.ut

Curious, what has he proven?

As I have said from the start, Fisher is not coming to Miami...next.

Let's keep the 3-4 concept anyways. Get an offensive guy or I have to be honest, the more I read about Mike Pettine I like.

What in particular have you read that gives you a positive impression of him?

Back
Top Bottom