Jeff Ireland: Dolphins Will Try To Bring Back One Of Their Free Agent Running Backs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland: Dolphins Will Try To Bring Back One Of Their Free Agent Running Backs

You people also need to realize Ricky knows what it takes to be a champion, we are drafting a running back this draft.. Would you rather the career let down mentor, or the former Heisman winner/NCAAF/NFL rushing champ (who still out produces a kid with way less miles) ?

Champion?!?! Of what - bong smoking?!?! LOL at Ricky the 34 year old RB and his sidekick Ronnie "dancing queen" Brown. Awful!!!

Man, I don't know who i would keep. Ricky acts like he doesn't really want to be here, and he's getting old. But, Ronnie hasn't done too well the past two seasons, and he will be more expensive. I would just hate to see the Pats or Jets pick one of them up and make them look like allstars. (As usual)

i will take ricky everyday over ronnie

Ricky may have burned his bridge, but I think he is a better option than Ronnie...
Pun intended?

Not the first time Ricky burned his bridge in Miami.

He can always use the, "Sorry, smoked too much pot right before the radio show," excuse with Sparano.

Jesus christ to say Ronnie is the better of the two is just plain ridiculous last year Ricky looked like he never lost a step,but this season playcalling and the lack of a strong interior line killed them both not knocking Ronnie he does have what it takes but still needs to work on hitting the hole instead of stutter stepping all the time but pure talent no way when a dolphins running back has a season close to Ricky's 2002 then Ill agree

Champion?!?! Of what - bong smoking?!?! LOL at Ricky the 34 year old RB and his sidekick Ronnie "dancing queen" Brown. Awful!!!
Well that 34 year old bong smoking champ still ran for over a grand and double digit td's last season so he still has something left in his tank, not to mention how many times did we run the ball this season hardly ever and our line blew *** as well

I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm not sure if people actually watch the games around here or just watch Ricky Williams youtube highlight videos. I would of taken Ricky over Ronnie years ago but given the choice I'd take Ronnie right now. I'm tired of Ricky using us Dolphins.

Ricky will be the less expensive option of the two, so he will prolly be the keeper...

There is only two things I can think of that makes Ricky better than Ronnie.....speed and durability. Other than that Ronnie is better at everything else. I also think that Ronnie, if given 20-25 carries a game, could easily be a 1500 yard back....if he stays healthy.

God this crap again Ronnie has never been capable of getting 1500 yards. One damn thousand yard season and six years and still people believe this crap no offense

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Behind the same line Ricky averaged a half yard more per carry so how is Ronnie better than him.

There is only two things I can think of that makes Ricky better than Ronnie.....speed and durability. Other than that Ronnie is better at everything else. I also think that Ronnie, if given 20-25 carries a game, could easily be a 1500 yard back....if he stays healthy.

uhhh what else is there. Speed and durability basically sums it up. Ronnie will never sniff 1500 yards, stop drinking the kool aid, it's time to realize he was never an elite back as many of the Ronnie homers think, wasted #2 pick. He couldn't even win the starting job in college.

God this crap again Ronnie has never been capable of getting 1500 yards. One damn thousand yard season and six years and still people believe this crap no offense

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Behind the same line Ricky averaged a half yard more per carry so how is Ronnie better than him.

I wish I could give you 100 thanks!

Ricky is the more talented back bar none, but his time has past. It doesn't seem like a good business move to give a contract to a 34 year old running back over a 29 year old running back. Ricky has proven he can't handle the load either, he broke down at the end of '09.

Ricky in his prime > Ronnie in his prime. But that was then, this is now.

Ricky is the more talented back bar none, but his time has past. It doesn't seem like a good business move to give a contract to a 34 year old running back over a 29 year old running back. Ricky has proven he can't handle the load either, he broke down at the end of '09.

Ricky in his prime > Ronnie in his prime. But that was then, this is now.

Ricky handled the road at that age better than Ronnie ever did. That one season was better than anything Ronnie ever did.

Back
Top Bottom