Jeff Ireland- PFT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland- PFT

This is a speculative article, with no facts, basically a giant opinion piece.

I hate you debbie downers who like to stir the pot.

PFT is pretty good and on the mark WELL ahead of time.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

IF this is the case, Tony goes to the pen for Pennington by November.

I swear to god, I think that sometime in the past, Parcells did a better job of shtupping mrs florio than that lawyer shyster Mike ever did or could... for all the **** he reins down on the fins. **** him and his wishful thinking.

if carl ****in peterson is running our franchise anytime soon, we are majorly ****ed. ppl who hate this regime will be begging for them to come back.

In defense of Carl Peterson...

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Rnd Name College Note
1 Glenn Dorsey Louisiana State
1 Branden Albert Virginia
2 Brandon Flowers Virginia Tech
3 Jamaal Charles Texas
3 Brad Cottam Tennessee
3 DaJuan Morgan North Carolina State
4 Will Franklin Missouri
5 Brandon Carr Grand Valley State
6 Barry Richardson Clemson
6 Kevin Robinson Utah State
7 Brian Johnston Gardner-Webb
7 Mike Merritt Central Florida

Rnd Name College Note
1 Dwayne Bowe Louisiana State
2 Turk McBride Tennessee
3 Tank Tyler North Carolina State
5 Kolby Smith Louisville
5 Justin Medlock UCLA
6 Herb Taylor Texas Christian
7 Michael Allan Whitworth

Rnd Name College Note
1 Tamba Hali Penn State
2 Bernard Pollard Purdue
3 Brodie Croyle Alabama
5 Marcus Maxey Miami (FL)
6 Tre' Stallings Mississippi
6 Jeff Webb San Diego State
7 Jarrad Page UCLA
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=KAN&lg=NFL

Under his watch the Chiefs were the best winning percentage in the 90's. Also won the AFC West four times. He is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

PFT throws **** at the wall and see if anything sticks, it is not "on the mark" about much. What people seem to forget is that Peterson has been out of the NFL since 2008, a Carl Peterson team has not won a playoff game since 1993, when he was finally fired in KC it was because of YEARS of ineptitude. Florio was probably sitting on the can today, reading the paper and thought of this sourceless article for his pos website."If the Fins reverse a sluggish start" what kind of bull **** is that? WE ARE 2-2, NOT 0-4, NOT 1-3, WE ARE 2 and ****ING 2, just like more than half the NFL. How is it sluggish? What a ****ing joke.

Stay in denial boyz...read the tea leaves. It makes too much sense Ross cans his football people UNLESS they make the playoffs.

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Screw the 90's..
all i gotta know is that in the new millennium he prized Herm Edwards so much that he actually traded a mid round draft pick to get him.

Screw the 90's..
all i gotta know is that in the new millennium he prized Herm Edwards so much that he actually traded a mid round draft pick to get him.

lol thats funny ****

I think that Ross will actually hire a big name coach to sell his "flashy" new purchase.

There is no news in this article. PFT has no new information and is just throwing out their opinion. Ireland and Sparano will be back next year.

Would you agree with me, however, this admin has to get something done this season...?

Back
Top Bottom