Jeff Ireland- PFT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland- PFT

Looks like I won the debate, if you are going to attack my avatar.

Not an attack, just stating a fact. They're freaking terrible. I mean, Purdue? C'mon.

By the way, PFT sucks as well. Florio is pretty much like a chimp in a cage throwing sh*t on the wall and seeing what sticks. PFT is no better than Bleacher Report in my view.

Stay in denial boyz...read the tea leaves. It makes too much sense Ross cans his football people UNLESS they make the playoffs.

What tea leaves? Florio said so on his website? Because Ross and Peterson are friends? In reality you want some big name coach who is it? Cowher or Gruden. Which one. Because there are no "tea leaves" saying anything else.

What tea leaves? Florio said so on his website? Because Ross and Peterson are friends? In reality you want some big name coach who is it? Cowher or Gruden. Which one. Because there are no "tea leaves" saying anything else.

Here are the tea leaves...a guy buys a franchise for millions of dollars. He has hired NOBODY on his football side of his admin. Unless they are winning, he is going to want to bring in his own guys. It is just so obvious.

Plus, Ross wants this "Hollywood-like" team. I just do not think Ireland and Sparano do not fit that mold. I am not saying that is right, but it is just obvious to me.

I believe I read that we have a bunch of thugs on our team?
Are they calling Ronnie a thug?
Randy Starks?
Ohhh maybe Brandon Marshall??
I honestly dont think we have anyone close to being a "thug" on our team besides maybe Polite haha

lol the funny thing is Peterson's 08 draft is better than anything we have done here since 97 with Jimmy.

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Rnd Name College Note
1 Glenn Dorsey Louisiana State
1 Branden Albert Virginia
2 Brandon Flowers Virginia Tech
3 Jamaal Charles Texas
3 Brad Cottam Tennessee
3 DaJuan Morgan North Carolina State
4 Will Franklin Missouri
5 Brandon Carr Grand Valley State
6 Barry Richardson Clemson
6 Kevin Robinson Utah State
7 Brian Johnston Gardner-Webb
7 Mike Merritt Central Florida

Rnd Name College Note
1 Dwayne Bowe Louisiana State
2 Turk McBride Tennessee
3 Tank Tyler North Carolina State
5 Kolby Smith Louisville
5 Justin Medlock UCLA
6 Herb Taylor Texas Christian
7 Michael Allan Whitworth

Rnd Name College Note
1 Tamba Hali Penn State
2 Bernard Pollard Purdue
3 Brodie Croyle Alabama
5 Marcus Maxey Miami (FL)
6 Tre' Stallings Mississippi
6 Jeff Webb San Diego State
7 Jarrad Page UCLA
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=KAN&lg=NFL

Under his watch the Chiefs were the best winning percentage in the 90's. Also won the AFC West four times. He is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

You actually think this moron is any good? I think that's why you took a Complete speculative article, and are trying to twist it into some kind of truth...because you would actually like to see this happen?
We got a big game today guys, let's have some fun and forget this speculative, negative BS for one day.
GO PHINS!

Sorry, outside of Jay Glazer, Florio is money.

If Carl Peterson becomes the head honcho around here, his last few drafts were not that bad.

Rnd Name College Note
1 Glenn Dorsey Louisiana State
1 Branden Albert Virginia
2 Brandon Flowers Virginia Tech
3 Jamaal Charles Texas
3 Brad Cottam Tennessee
3 DaJuan Morgan North Carolina State
4 Will Franklin Missouri
5 Brandon Carr Grand Valley State
6 Barry Richardson Clemson
6 Kevin Robinson Utah State
7 Brian Johnston Gardner-Webb
7 Mike Merritt Central Florida

Rnd Name College Note
1 Dwayne Bowe Louisiana State
2 Turk McBride Tennessee
3 Tank Tyler North Carolina State
5 Kolby Smith Louisville
5 Justin Medlock UCLA
6 Herb Taylor Texas Christian
7 Michael Allan Whitworth

Rnd Name College Note
1 Tamba Hali Penn State
2 Bernard Pollard Purdue
3 Brodie Croyle Alabama
5 Marcus Maxey Miami (FL)
6 Tre' Stallings Mississippi
6 Jeff Webb San Diego State
7 Jarrad Page UCLA
http://www.databasefootball.com/draft/draftteam.htm?tm=KAN&lg=NFL

Under his watch the Chiefs were the best winning percentage in the 90's. Also won the AFC West four times. He is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

What's good Bout those drafts?

Back
Top Bottom