Jeff Ireland supporters - how many seasons are you giving him, starting now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland supporters - how many seasons are you giving him, starting now?

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
Okay. The Jeff Ireland era has begun. We know that supporters of the ownership and the regime are extremely loyal folks who don't hold bad results against people, but, even you guys have theoretical limits. So, I'll put the question to you all simply:

How many seasons do you give Jeff Ireland to deliver a Super Bowl before you demand he's gone from the team? I'm not a supporter, so obviously my answer is now.

3 years if he addresses the qb position. 1 if he does not.

IMO, if he addresses the qb position, I'll allow that it may take a year to get acclimated. 2nd year look for improvement and a playoff run, 3rd year we should have our **** together.

if he does NOT address the qb position, I'll assume he thinks we are set their and he would than need to take it to the house.

IMO, if he addresses the qb position, I'll allow that it may take a year to get acclimated. 2nd year look for improvement and a playoff run, 3rd year we should have our **** together.

if he does NOT address the qb position, I'll assume he thinks we are set their and he would than need to take it to the house.

Agree, but I also want to see HOW he addresses the QB spot. He needs to land a guy with the potential to be a franchise QB and not a 2nd rate prospect. I realize that will be difficult from where we are picking. But thats his job and I believe that is the task Ross has set out for him.

How many more threads are we going to see this offseason complaining about who the fans support/don't support????

he should have never being the GM to begin with.

Ozzy rules!!

Jeff will last until he is replaced by one of the great internet gm's that post here on Finheaven.

That why I think he trades for a rg3 or luck! It buys him a few years.

How many more threads are we going to see this offseason complaining about who the fans support/don't support????

I don't believe in the real fan/fake fan stuff but since we are a discussion board, I do like to see when and where different posters come forward on their opinions and support for various people in the regime, so we can see if they were right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom