Jeff Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate him as our GM, that guy still somehow someway still stays on, for reason I can't fully understand. This guy is like a tick you can't get rid off. Fire Jeff Ireland and I would think there would be SOME improvement with fans going to the games.

As much as I hate him as our GM, that guy still somehow someway still stays on, for reason I can't fully understand. This guy is like a tick you can't get rid off. Fire Jeff Ireland and I would think there would be SOME improvement with fans going to the games.

And you couldn't put this in the other million posts we have on Ireland already. This thread is a fail

If they want fans to go back to the games they've got to use real beef Hot Dogs again imo. The current Hot Dogs taste like dog food, and I wont go back until they change them back. Simple as that.

Ireland knows how to evaluate defensive talent. This year, he had better improve his selections on offense and his previous draftees better produce.

He's ok in free agency (Cam Wake, Brent Grimes)

But he's not very good with the draft. Miami's 2013 draft class was dead last in snaps played.

If Jeff Ireland stays, I hope they hire someone to help him with the draft.

How do we know Jeff Ireland is bad?

I just want what's best for the team. But you pose and interesting question. What I mean by that is that Ireland brought in some players that are now flourishing in the NFL. So I raise the question is it that we don't have the coaches and personnel to get these players to their full potential?

What's his WPA?
What objective measurement does anyone have that we know for certain is more attributable to Jeff Ireland's performance than to anyone else's?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Maybe someone who subscribes to PFF can post his yards per attempt so we can do a full analysis and cavity search.
You're essentially indicating that we know nothing about him for certain, or else you'd provide that instead of something that adds nothing substantive.

How do we know Jeff Ireland is bad?

Honestly.....as much as I want to disagree I can't. The reality is..I dont have the football IQ to say he is bad. I honestly think the Phins did not play rookies...because Philbin wanted them to sit a year. I dont think Philbin sees rookies for the most part...as players who see a lot of time the first year. I think from what I have read..the guy sounds like a grade A ass..but..how much of that is true..Im not sure. If he is still here..the thing I will be most remiss about..is having to listen to everyone bitch. I think the coaching staff has much more to do with results..not GM

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom