Jelani Jenkins Cut From Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jelani Jenkins Cut From Bills

If healthy he would help in the nickel quite a bit compared to the horrific options we've got atm.

Gotta question his health though. Odd that a guy his age with his experience gets signed, released, picked up, then released again within a week. Something isn't right and I don't think it's his play -- sure he's average for the most part, but he's certainly serviceable enough to at least be a backup.

There are linebackers on the street better than him, one being Gerald Hodges.

I think he's not that healthy... I would sign him tho if he is...he fits OUR system I don't care if the Bills cut him they do questionable moves.

He knows the system. I'd sign Jelani AND Neville Hewitt.

When Jelani Jenkins was there, we had trouble with the TE's and running backs coming out of the backfield.... A few years later, we still have the same problems and some of you would welcome him back??? That would be a desperate move in my opinion.

When Jelani Jenkins was there, we had trouble with the TE's and running backs coming out of the backfield.... A few years later, we still have the same problems and some of you would welcome him back??? That would be a desperate move in my opinion.
Lol what kind of move exactly wouldn't be a desperate move at this point?

Back
Top Bottom