Jennings' last few games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jennings' last few games

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know he was injured most of the year but it looks like to me Rodgers isn't looking to him much. Is Jennings talent level deteriorating? Or is GB sort of trying to get a head start to life withoutJennings? Maybe a combination of both? To me it's both which is why I think it would be crucial to Tannehill if Miami signs Jennings, they need to either bring in a speed demon or draft one to compliment Jennings.

no way .you play to win not to avoid a player just because he MIGHT not be on the team next year.
if that were the case this league would be a freekin joke !!! something like WWF

He hasn't really featured today but he scored 2 tds like two games ago

12/30/12 vs Minnesota: Greg Jennings was GBs #1 receiver (8 catches, for 120 yds)

1/5/13 vs Minnesota: Greg Jennings was GBs #1 receiver (4 catches, for 61 yds)

Today vs SF: Aaron Rodgers has only completed 5 passes so far, and Greg Jennings caught one of them.

I think it's a bit premature to say "Rodgers isn't looking to him much" or that "Jennings talent level is deteriorating"

Not too premature to say he will be a 30 year old receiver coming off an injury plagued season and has not been the player he was the past two years

It's a concern. Just go get Wallace and be safe.

Just spend 40 50 million to be safe? Wallace isnt worth what he will ask.

Jenning getting involved now. green bay haven't had many catches at all, it isnt a Jennings issue.

Jennings just caught a bullet for a first down. I have a feeling Rodgers makes these guys look a little better than they are. He hits everyone in the chest and in stride.

meant nothing, but good red zone reception for a TD.

You reading too much into it cause the other game he had 120 yds 2TDs and the west coastOffense is not designed for one receiver to look at..Look at the elite receivers like lets say andre Johnson didn't have a 100 yd game for six games before he had his next 100 and still ended up having 1500 yds season. Go get Jennings and draft a speedster in markus wheaton who they compare to mike Wallace..

Back
Top Bottom