"JERK" Of The Year Award | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"JERK" Of The Year Award

ThunderCane

CANE NATION
Reaction score
I saw on ESPN this jack AZZ wrestle a foul ball from a small kid at a Cards game. In doing so kicked him in the back. You could see the kid was upset and crying. He took the ball as if he won something of pride. Then the groud started chanting "Give him the ball." The jack AZZ and BLunt girl friend just sat there as if no big deal. AND THEN, the TV crew actually interviewed the AZZ and he still refused to give the kid the ball.

The nice part of it is another kid showed up and gave him a ball. And later Reggie Sanders of the Reds showed up and gave the kid a bat.

This "JERK" needs a good AZZ kicking in my opinion.

ThunderCane said:
I saw on ESPN this jack AZZ wrestle a foul ball from a small kid at a Cards game. In doing so kicked him in the back. You could see the kid was upset and crying. He took the ball as if he won something of pride. Then the groud started chanting "Give him the ball." The jack AZZ and BLunt girl friend just sat there as if no big deal. AND THEN, the TV crew actually interviewed the AZZ and he still refused to give the kid the ball.

The nice part of it is another kid showed up and gave him a ball. And later Reggie Sanders of the Reds showed up and gave the kid a bat.

This "JERK" needs a good AZZ kicking in my opinion.

:fire: :o :nono: agreed thunder.

That man should be put outside the stadium before the next game in a pillory so that people can kick him in the teeth as they walk in.

I'm sure you guys know this by now, but Mr. Dillhole ended up giving the little guy the ball. At that point the kid had all of the other stuff and even giving him the ball wouldn't change the way people felt about him. He might as well have kept the ball (not saying its right though).

Nolan Ryan gave the child an autographed ball and the Mets flew him to NY for a game... that guy is known around the US for being a jackass and the kid got soem goodies.

Justice was served.

Back
Top Bottom