Jermichael Finley done with Packers after season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jermichael Finley done with Packers after season?

gdiaz0358

Rookie
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys would give this kid a look. Seems to have plenty of potential, and besides some big drops could be a nice pick up for the right price.
I know Philbin coached him, so perhaps with his knowledge of the system and familiarity of Philbin he would come down to warm Miami? I know this guy's stock has dropped recently, but look at M.Bennett up in NYG he went from bust scrub back up to Witten, to on his way to a huge pay day this offseason.

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/jermichael-finley-done-with-packers-after-season/

It'll all depend on his asking price....it'll be handled the same way the 'Phins did Matt Flynn

kellar, martellus bennett, witten, cook, fred davis, finley, alot of nice TE's out there in the offseason. Question is will Ireland pursue any.

Another day, another J. Finley thread.

i wouldnt mind us going after Cook. Finley scares me with his inconsistancy and injuries. And you know the fins luck, no one that comes here ever hits their full potential.... They are either stars somehwere else and come here and suck or suck here and leave to become stars.

Finley stinks. Drops way too many balls. If he can't succeed with Aaron freakin Rodgers throwing to him, he is a lost cause.

No thanks. If he cannot reach his supposed "potential" in Green Bay with Rodgers it is not going to happen with us. Also, the guy seems to have a big mouth and an iffy attitude.

I think getting cut from a contender like GB would be a wake up call. Look at M.Bennet, he is playing great in NY and if we can either have him cheap or trade for him and restructure I would be ok giving him a shot. Opposed to another year of Egnew inactive, Clay being below average and Fasano is great but we need more weapons for Tannehill. A 2 TE set of Finley and Fasano would def make def at least "worry" about them, unlike now where they can stack the box and leave their corners on man to man. Its just a question, better than talking about Ireland..lol

he hasnt exactly lite it up in GB but he really is there 4th recieving option on the team this year behind jennings, jordy, cobb and jones. Id definately take a look at him at the right price because he has potential to be one of the best if he gets his head on right

he hasnt exactly lite it up in GB but he really is there 4th recieving option on the team this year behind jennings, jordy, cobb and jones. Id definately take a look at him at the right price because he has potential to be one of the best if he gets his head on right

These type of young men, either have already out grown this phase or they never will. Finley and his constant trash talking of his fellow players, I believe, won't find a good home in MIA. Marshall was given his packing papers for being this type of player. Do you think this FO and CS want a less talented player with the same issues on this team?

The fact people continue to look at these types of players, goes to show the ineptitude of the fan base in certain corners. This new CS has already proven these types of players will not be tolerated in MIA. And yet the fan base keeps clamoring for something that isn't or won't be in the cards.

Back
Top Bottom