Jerome Simpson v.s Wallace and Moore (Simpson was invisible his first 3 years) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Simpson v.s Wallace and Moore (Simpson was invisible his first 3 years)

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was reading that Jerome Simpson played sparingly his first three years in the NFL but had a breakout season in 2011.

Does that remind you of 2 receivers on the roster??? Wallace and Moore? Are they due for a breakout season?

I know the practice are in shorts right now but after hearing some positive reports on Wallace at OTA's, I think he will have a breakout season.. He reminds me a lot of Marshall.. So this is a guy to watch closely in training camp...

Moore has his moments making the tough catches and disappearing for a few games. Not sure what to expect out of him but this is his year to make or break..

I was reading that Jerome Simpson played sparingly his first three years in the NFL but had a breakout season in 2011.

Does that remind you of 2 receivers on the roster??? Wallace and Moore? Are they due for a breakout season?

I know the practice are in shorts right now but after hearing some positive reports on Wallace at OTA's, I think he will have a breakout season.. He reminds me a lot of Marshall.. So this is a guy to watch closely in training camp...

Moore has his moments making the tough catches and disappearing for a few games. Not sure what to expect out of him but this is his year to make or break..

No, that doesnt remind me of wallace and moore. Wallace and Moore remind me of Wallace and Moore. I dont expect them to do much of anything.

Back
Top Bottom