Jerry Sandusky once wrote a book..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Sandusky once wrote a book.....

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
and it was called "Touched". Seriously can't make this up.

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, accused of sexually assaulting eight boys, wrote an autobiography titled "Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story."
The book was published in 2001 and describes Sandusky as a man devoted to helping disadvantaged children through Second Mile, a charity he founded in 1977.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-book-touched.html

Heard about this on Sirius today....This guy is almost as bad as Michael Jackson.

Thought you were updating the old John Wayne Gacy author joke:

"Proper Child-Rearing Techniques"

:idk:

Yeah.. that book.. I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it. Sandusky has one sick sense of humor to choose that as the title of his autobiography.

Heard about this on Sirius today....This guy is almost as bad as Michael Jackson.
Huh? The guy was seen by a witness anally raping a 10 yr old boy in the shower. I'm not going to rank child molestation, but how would that compare to the muddled allegations against Michael Jackson? The atrocity level of Sandusky's crimes put him at the very top of the list of infamous public figures in the history of this country.

Yeah.. that book.. I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it. Sandusky has one sick sense of humor to choose that as the title of his autobiography.

Huh? The guy was seen by a witness anally raping a 10 yr old boy in the shower. I'm not going to rank child molestation, but how would that compare to the muddled allegations against Michael Jackson? The atrocity level of Sandusky's crimes put him at the very top of the list of infamous public figures in the history of this country.

We knew about 2 against Michael Jackson...There were probably plenty more..Dude admitted to sharing his bed with kids who were total strangers..

They both used positions of power to seduce young boys.

Both are ****ed up. MJ "only" molesting kids is just as bad as the old coach plowing the kid's *** in the shower.

They both used positions of power to seduce young boys.

Both are ****ed up. MJ "only" molesting kids is just as bad as the old coach plowing the kid's *** in the shower.[/QUOTE

Michael used pills and wine too.

Yeah, and he enticed them in with his morally bankrupt version of DisneyWorld at his house too.

Ugh. Ranking acts of child molestation really isn't something I want to get into. I'll just say that what Sandusky is accused of is as bad or worse than anything a public figure has done before.

I'd just say it's all one blanket thing. There's not a "better way" of molesting kids. It's like saying, "Would you rather eat **** or drink pi$$?"

If you're touching kids, raping kids in showers, or using your entertainment prowess to seduce kids, you still ****ed those kids up, and you should still rot in jail.

Yeah, and he enticed them in with his morally bankrupt version of DisneyWorld at his house too.

This is why he's the King of Molesters.

Yet, "Touched" is pretty sick ... We may have a contender.

I'd just say it's all one blanket thing. There's not a "better way" of molesting kids. It's like saying, "Would you rather eat **** or drink pi$$?"

If you're touching kids, raping kids in showers, or using your entertainment prowess to seduce kids, you still ****ed those kids up, and you should still rot in jail.

I vote for the stabbing-chair.

Back
Top Bottom