Jersey framed at last. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey framed at last.

13finfan4ever

Active Roster
Reaction score
here is the pic of the jersey framed. its framed under UV glass and over Football leather "pigskin" there is a front and back sam madison, zach thomas, and jason taylor card.

I can't identify this signature. i think its #42 trent gamble but i'm not 100% sure.

as for the rest of the signatures

#21 Fletcher, Jamar
#22 Wooden, Shawn
#27 Freeman, Arturo
#29 Madison, Sam
#31 Marion, Brock
#43 McGarrahan, Scott
#51 Hendricks, Tommy
#52 Greenwood, morlon
#54 Thomas, Zach
#56 Russell, Twan
#58 Galyon, Scott
#59 Rodgers, Derrick
#64 Chester, Larry
#90 Ogunleye, Adewale
#92 Gardener, Daryl
#94 Haley, Jermaine
#95 Bowens, Tim
#96 Bowens, David
#97 Grant, Ernest
#98 Taylor, Henry
#99 Taylor, Jason

so the biggest name missing, is Surtain which is a disapointment but hey David Bowens signed it twice. makes the glass half full i guess.

this picture is straight on but the flash makes it hard to look at.

well tell me what you think. should i get my other autographed jerseys framed? i have a Sam madison jersey and a olindo Mare jersey. i also have a game used autographed mare kicking shoe, and a autographed sam madison football. i want them to be part of the autographed jerseys.

also wanted to add more comment to the bottem. im looking for a Marty booker signed football to go with my Chambers and McMichel footballs anyone know someone who has one?

Irish Phin Fan said:
I bet that cost a pretty penny to frame.
It cost $175 to frame. but it cost 150+ for a jersey case. which i just retired for the frame. in the case it looks sloppy and the case stands 2 inches off the wall.

Nice. I still need to get my signed chambers jersey framed.

That is Gorgeous! BTW, are the cards on the bottom autographed as well?

Very nice, anyone know a good place to get jersey frames?

Back
Top Bottom