Jersey Question Please Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Question Please Help

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a blank jersey today, it has #11 but no name. Where would I take the jersey to get a name put on the back? Does anyone know. Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys, I got a blank jersey today, it has #11 but no name. Where would I take the jersey to get a name put on the back? Does anyone know. Any help is appreciated.

Just take a strip of masking tape to it and with a bold black marker, insert whoever ya want!

When I went to the Dolphins vs. Patsies game, I wore my #18 Peyton Manning jersey and with masking tape, wrote in SUPERMAN over the Manning part.

Good times :lol:

Just asked my hubby, he said Jim Jensen was #11... he says he went by the nick CRASH and it's not a bad jersey to have :confused:

sooo, maybe send it back or use my masking tape trick.

At the Pro shop in davie they do custom lettering so Im sure they will do it for a fee ha ha.

just rock the #11, tell people it was the jack of all trades jensen... he played QB, RB, WR
too bad i was born in 86 and didn't get to watch the 80;s version of the wildcat

any shop where u can make ur own t-shirts should be able to do it.. it would prob be cheap too..

Look in the yellow pages for screen printers and call around until you find someone who can do it.

lids at any mall will do it

Back
Top Bottom