Jessamen Dunker - Tennessee State - Offensive Guard - Lineman Steal of the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jessamen Dunker - Tennessee State - Offensive Guard - Lineman Steal of the Draft

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
JD is my friends son. He was a 4 star recruit out of high school, recruited and signed with the Florida Gators, and then transferred to Tennessee State after an alleged "theft" of a scooter.

He is a good kid, he is a Florida kid, he is a stud, and he has matured from his younger days.

I see they have him projected in the 4th round...

His scooter-gate a couple years ago is akin to the Tunsil video. If he never transferred to Tennessee State, JD would be a 1st or 2nd round pick. His dad went down to visit him recently during some of the NFL workout stuff, and he told me that his son was killing it...beasting in all the drills, and having great interviews with several teams....he said scouts LOVE him.

Immediate day one starter in my opinion as long as his technique is sound, and you can get him in round 3 or 4.

I would love it if the Fins brought home this Florida kid.

Grab him in the 4th round, and he is your high pedigree, mid to low round Guard pick with strength and great feet.

Right you are. I have him #142 overall. Could go higher. We recruited him pretty hard at Alabama coming out of high school. He was a better prospect than Alphonse Taylor or Korren Kirven which we ended up with.

He'll start in the NFL and is the kind of player who could solve some of the long standing issues a team like Miami has had along the interior of the offensive line.

Right you are. I have him #142 overall. Could go higher. We recruited him pretty hard at Alabama coming out of high school. He was a better prospect than Alphonse Taylor or Korren Kirven which we ended up with.

He'll start in the NFL and is the kind of player who could solve some of the long standing issues a team like Miami has had along the interior of the offensive line.

Glad you like him Slimm, we'll see where he winds up...

JD is my friends son. He was a 4 star recruit out of high school, recruited and signed with the Florida Gators, and then transferred to Tennessee State after an alleged "theft" of a scooter.

He is a good kid, he is a Florida kid, he is a stud, and he has matured from his younger days.

I see they have him projected in the 4th round...

His scooter-gate a couple years ago is akin to the Tunsil video. If he never transferred to Tennessee State, JD would be a 1st or 2nd round pick. His dad went down to visit him recently during some of the NFL workout stuff, and he told me that his son was killing it...beasting in all the drills, and having great interviews with several teams....he said scouts LOVE him.

Immediate day one starter in my opinion as long as his technique is sound, and you can get him in round 3 or 4.

I would love it if the Fins brought home this Florida kid.

Grab him in the 4th round, and he is your high pedigree, mid to low round Guard pick with strength and great feet.

Yeah, but Miami doesn't have a fourth round pick.

This combined, with praise from Slimm... wow!

I'm hopeful on this, would be pretty cool for you & your friend, kc, to somewhat know a dolphin! Yeah, we don't have a fourth but could easily move into the round

Yeah this would be awesome - extra incentive for me to fly down to Miami for a few games.

Also - the new stadium here in Atlanta opens up in a few months, and the Fins come here in October to play the Falcons. I doubt he'd be starting at that point, but I will be at that game watching our boys. It is going to be one helluva game.

Well the Giants picked him up as a UDFA. We need to be watching their cuts for sure.

Back
Top Bottom