Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible!

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
!!!! Sanchez has 4 int and a fumble! Ends with a 32.58 Rating.

Jets get like Ten 2nd chances to win the game and still lose!
Tebow time?

Made new thread in main!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit most of the time the Jets entertain me more than the Dolphins. Those guys are hilarious :lol:

I have to admit most of the time the Jets entertain me more than the Dolphins. Those guys are hilarious :lol:
you are right.. Seriously Mark HOW MANY chances can you get to win a game and still F it up??????

Now we need just 2 things to happen this weekend ~ We beat Buffalo and the Steelers beat the Bengals

Schadenfreude at its best. What a classic loss by the Jets. Sanchez still crippling the franchise is priceless.

Did anyone see Rex Ryan exiting the field, and as he walked off Sanchez was directly walking by him in opposite direction. And Ryan just walks by avoiding any single word. Can you say awkward??? Classic! This will be the end of Sanchez in NY.

Hill & Schilens- gives jets 2 deep threats- 2 more than a year ago and will open things up underneath for Holmes

Sanchez- having his best camp, entering year 4.

Our offense will be better than last year

We have a better QB, better OL, better WRs, better TE. RBs are about even but you have a great pass catcher out of the backfield which we don't have. You have one edge- congrats!

Sparano is NOT our HC, you guys need to realize Hcs are more conservative than OC/DCs.

Happy Holidays, nyjunk

drunksantafail-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom