Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible!

I have to admit most of the time the Jets entertain me more than the Dolphins. Those guys are hilarious :lol:

They have been clowns since 1969!!!! :woot:

The Green Puke Cropdusters are funny to watch they are their name since 1969: J.UST E.NDED T.HE S.EASON!!!! :hump: :thanks:

C'mon Junc. NOW IS THE TIME TO RALLY BEHIND YOUR LEADER! Ass Fumble! Ha!

I hope that the Jests do keep Sanchez for 2013 and beyond....so we can sweep them.

Rex Ryan had me rolling so hard man when he was cheering his ass off after the Titans punter got muffed and put Sanchez in the redzone, only to drop a snap on his FIRST try. Like Dilfer is saying right now, dysfunction at its highest level. Damn was this a great night for Fins fans! The look on Rexy's face after the Sanchize funbled that snap....GOLDEN!

Schadenfreude at its best. What a classic loss by the Jets. Sanchez still crippling the franchise is priceless.

Did anyone see Rex Ryan exiting the field, and as he walked off Sanchez was directly walking by him in opposite direction. And Ryan just walks by avoiding any single word. Can you say awkward??? Classic! This will be the end of Sanchez in NY.

The last thing I want is for Rex to realize what a flaming piece of crap Snatchez is. Hopefully Rex stays stubborn (stupid) and rides his butt right out of a job.

Dilfer is going off. He just referred to Sparano as "your genius offensive coordinator".

Amazingly, ganggreen.com has crashed.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom