Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets"

None of us Dolphin fans are jealous of the Jets..The only thing they have going for them is Sanchez...I'm tired of hearing New Yorker's who move down this way talk so much crap..Living hear in Ga I hear the same thing about how the Bulldogs are better than the Gators..And yet looks who always whips there tails..The Gators do..Same goes for Miami and the Jets...Miami is the true team on the rise because of Parcells..Rex Ryan is not Bill Parcells or Tony Sporano...So Jets fans get ready for your fall...We will steadily get better even with a aging JasonTaylor and Ricky Williams..

So the dolphins always "whip our tail"? You had your first sweep in 6 years and we still wound up having a better season than you. You are also in the middle of your first 3 game win streak against us since 1996-1997, since that point we have had beaten Miami 17 of 24 times but you always "whip our tail":lol2:

ya real jealous of a team that we kicked there *** twice and have the better qb going foward in chad henne sanchez is a joke!

It's not ridiculous at all, you guys earned the right to crow last year(and part of this year when you swept us) and we earned it now w/ our playoff run.

I don't know of any fan of any team that would rather win a div title and lose badly at home in the WC rd than make it as a WC team and reach the conf title game.

The 2 quotes are seperated, just trying to save space.:chuckle:

I hear you, I'd rather be closer to the SB than win the division NOW. But when looking back, winning the division is something that will be seen as more of an accomplishment, than going further in the playoffs. Or at least something that is more recognizable.

Thank you for the seperation, I hate being included in other people's quotes....usually (not this time) you add me in with someone claiming JT is God or something....usually doesn't make my quote looked at in the light I was hoping for.

Looks as if Jets fans are surely jealous of OUR Dolphins...I could care less about getting in there message board and posting anything about them..Show's who the true jealous fan is...

I hear you, I'd rather be closer to the SB than win the division NOW. But when looking back, winning the division is something that will be seen as more of an accomplishment, than going further in the playoffs. Or at least something that is more recognizable.

Thank you for the seperation, I hate being included in other people's quotes....usually (not this time) you add me in with someone claiming JT is God or something....usually doesn't make my quote looked at in the light I was hoping for.

They record title game apps too, you don't fly banners for them but they are more important. I remember '82 as fondly as '98 and we didn't win the div in '82(nobody did but that's not the point).

Isn't this a dolphins board, I have been coming here for years and past few weeks this site has been littered by jets crap, with NYJUNC fludding the board with utter nonsense. It may be time to move on.

Sort of like Sparano was a genius last year, right?

The bottom line is if you guys aren't jealous of what our team did then you don't want to win. i was jealous of you guys a year ago for winning the div and I'm jealous of any teams fans that gets to watch their team advance beyond where the Jets made it. I don't think that is much of a shot, next year maybe you guys are better again? Who knows but right now we had the best season of any team in the division.

When 50 different people create threads about all things Dolphins related, someone is going to have an opinion that is kind of ludicrous. I don't know how many people said Sparano is a genius but it couldn't have been many. Sparano hasn't been coach long enough to be deemed a genius.

The bottom line is if you guys aren't jealous of what our team did then you don't want to win. i was jealous of you guys a year ago for winning the div and I'm jealous of any teams fans that gets to watch their team advance beyond where the Jets made it. I don't think that is much of a shot, next year maybe you guys are better again? Who knows but right now we had the best season of any team in the division.

Difference being Sparano didn't go 4-12 this year. Nobody here has maintained Sparano is any sort of genius, either. The vast majority of us are still on board as well.

Think Ryan's act will still play if the Jets go 4-12 next year?

WOW - it MUST be the off season when this is all we got to talk about...

JUNC, I couldn't have said it better myself ... not only am I a die hard Dolphins fan, but also an old man (LOL) ... and Jealousy does set in when any team from the East wins and are better than the Fins ... and i tend to agree with the over kill by some of the other Fins fans about Threading on the Jets!!! Let it go for cryin' out loud!!! Look the Jets did what they did .. who cares!!!

Isn't this a dolphins board, I have been coming here for years and past few weeks this site has been littered by jets crap, with NYJUNC fludding the board with utter nonsense. It may be time to move on.

If you have to move on, that's what you have to do. Fact is that we will allow fans of any team to post here as long as they follow the rules of the TOS. That's the way it is, the way it always has been, and that's the way it's going to stay.

There's a feature called "ignore" that you can use to not see posts from certain posters. Maybe you should try that. We'd hate to lose you, but Finheaven is not going to keep out people that can maintain a civil, rational discussion just because they are a fan of another team.

You're a rival team, what's so shocking about discussion amongst fans of teams that play each other twice a year?

Nothing is shocking about it. You don't find it a bit odd that the top threads in the fins section on finheaven.com are regularly about the Jets? I mean, maybe there is some truth to the comments this guy made? We used to see that on TGG with the Patriots when we were jealous of there *dynasty. Thankfully that's over and we don't see it anymore.

I couldn't tell you the last time something about the fins was posted in the main section at TGG. The last thing at all was about Nolan getting hired and it was posted in the NFL section.

Difference being Sparano didn't go 4-12 this year. Nobody here has maintained Sparano is any sort of genius, either. The vast majority of us are still on board as well.

Think Ryan's act will still play if the Jets go 4-12 next year?

Ryan's act will never play if the team is 4-12, he puts alot of pressure on himslef and his team. It worked year 1- we'll see about long term.

Back
Top Bottom