Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets"

Yet we still dropped 38 the first game and our O didnt even have to take the field the 2nd game to win...

Thank Shonne Greene and your speical teams for that 2nd one..

You scored 31 the first game(not 38) and your O played credit and our D stunk, I wouldn't expect that to happen again anytime soon.

Its not debatable at all. One team made the AFC Championship game. One team was one and done in the playoffs losing at home.

now we are both losing at home. Except we have a pretty banner that says we won the division last year.

I agree w/ your first 2 sentences but you lost me on the last 2. We still have the better defensive mind(and better defensive players) running the show.

Every jet fan is sooo obsessed over their talked about great defense even having the bal*s to compare it o the Ravens 2000 team (thats a joke)

this is the same "great defense" that

-gave up 17 t the Titans when Vince Young was at QB arguably the worst QB starting at that point in the season

- gave up 31 to the dolphins you claim to be so much better than using the "gimmick" offense you copy all so often, with a QB making his 2nd or 3rd start on MNF and basically carved your D up throwing for 270 and 2 tds no interceptions and only had about 7 incomplete passes, including blwing a 4th quarter lead (elite defense dont do that)

-another 30 points to dolphins in a loss (who cares if ted ginn scored on KR and JT has a fumble for a TD, gota be good team all around)

-24pts in a loss to the jags blowing another 4th quarter league letting them drive down the field on that "elite" defense when it mattered most

-31 to the patriots

-only 10 to the Falcons, but again when it mattered most and game on the line with the lead in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, they let an injured QB and 3rd string running back march down the field and play zone on HOF player and blew it againi

Congrats your great defense played great agains....the BUCCANEERS, BILLS, Bengals who couldnt have cared less, the RAIDERS, the texans, and the PANTHERS (who were still starting Delhomme who handed u the game closing his eyeslofting passes up into the air)

great defense dont choke up leads to subpar and worse teams...fact

now we are both losing at home. Except we have a pretty banner that says we won the division last year.

If we wanted to we could put up an AFC Finalist banner, it would mean more than that '08 div title banner. Ask SD if they are happy w/ their AFC West Title or if they would rather have played in the title game.

Every jet fan is sooo obsessed over their talked about great defense even having the bal*s to compare it o the Ravens 2000 team (thats a joke)

this is the same "great defense" that

-gave up 17 t the Titans when Vince Young was at QB arguably the worst QB starting at that point in the season

- gave up 31 to the dolphins you claim to be so much better than using the "gimmick" offense you copy all so often, with a QB making his 2nd or 3rd start on MNF and basically carved your D up throwing for 270 and 2 tds no interceptions and only had about 7 incomplete passes, including blwing a 4th quarter lead (elite defense dont do that)

-another 30 points to dolphins in a loss (who cares if ted ginn scored on KR and JT has a fumble for a TD, gota be good team all around)

-24pts in a loss to the jags blowing another 4th quarter league letting them drive down the field on that "elite" defense when it mattered most

-31 to the patriots

-only 10 to the Falcons, but again when it mattered most and game on the line with the lead in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, they let an injured QB and 3rd string running back march down the field and play zone on HOF player and blew it againi

Congrats your great defense played great agains....the BUCCANEERS, BILLS, Bengals who couldnt have cared less, the RAIDERS, the texans, and the PANTHERS (who were still starting Delhomme who handed u the game closing his eyeslofting passes up into the air)

great defense dont choke up leads to subpar and worse teams...fact

Yet w/ all that we allowed the fewest points and fewest yards of any team in the league. No one said we had an all-time great D but we had the best the NFL had to offer this year.

If we wanted to we could put up an AFC Finalist banner, it would mean more than that '08 div title banner. Ask SD if they are happy w/ their AFC West Title or if they would rather have played in the title game.

Yet w/ all that we allowed the fewest points and fewest yards of any team in the league. No one said we had an all-time great D but we had the best the NFL had to offer this year.

I was just commenting on reality....both are meaningless

and what did I tell you about adding me to other quotes? :lol:

I live in new york as well and I love the NY post and the Daily News,I could not buy either while the Jets were on their playoff run. The Jets have a lot of holes,they have a wealth of good starters,however they lack depth.By having this run in the playoffs,they are hit the hardest by the potential lack of an cba. Their o-line has not missed a start in the last two years,I would say they are living on borrowed time.Sanchez is having surgery on both knees,which will not only hurt his development,it may very well prove that he is only a little bit better than the 63 qb rating he had this year.Rex was very quiet when the Jets were losing and even proclaimed them out of the playoffs. The man is a defensive genius,however,the New York Media is already getting tired of him. Woody just buried his daughter because she has issues with drugs and alcohol and now he gets to see his drunk clown of a coach make a fool of himself. I fully expect to see a picture of Rex spooning Rip Torn on the floor of a Conn.bank coming out soon
The Jets are and still remain the only team in the NFL with out a true home field,how pathetic is that.

I didn't hear about this. How serious is it?

I live in new york as well and I love the NY post and the Daily News,I could not buy either while the Jets were on their playoff run. The Jets have a lot of holes,they have a wealth of good starters,however they lack depth.By having this run in the playoffs,they are hit the hardest by the potential lack of an cba. Their o-line has not missed a start in the last two years,I would say they are living on borrowed time.Sanchez is having surgery on both knees,which will not only hurt his development,it may very well prove that he is only a little bit better than the 63 qb rating he had this year.Rex was very quiet when the Jets were losing and even proclaimed them out of the playoffs. The man is a defensive genius,however,the New York Media is already getting tired of him. Woody just buried his daughter because she has issues with drugs and alcohol and now he gets to see his drunk clown of a coach make a fool of himself. I fully expect to see a picture of Rex spooning Rip Torn on the floor of a Conn.bank coming out soon
The Jets are and still remain the only team in the NFL with out a true home field,how pathetic is that.

He is having elective surgery on one knee, a minor procedure to clean up that injury he had at USC.

I love how people say we had no depth. We lost arguably our most important offensive and defensive players early in the year, we had a revolving door at DB all year. We had quality depth and hopefully we will again.

I agree about the OL, we need to start drafting replacements as we do have a couple of older guys on the OL.

We don't have a homefield even though we sell out every game but you guys need TV statsions to buy tickets to avoid blackouts and you have a homefield?

by the way, we are moving into a new Stadium this year and will be equal partners w/ the Giants so if we don't have a homefield then neither do the Giants.

old people from new york and cubans make up miami, thats why. Move the stadium to west palm and that stadium is sold out for ten years.

but it's always dolphins fans starting the threads ...

I don't think this board would exist if we didn't allow for discussion on other teams. You hardly see any Bills and Pats fans here. Is it a coincidence that we don't talk much about those teams? I think it goes hand in hand

for all you jet fans on this site

How can ANYONE be jealous of the Jet franchise? it's been a pathetic team since 1969.

Remember, New York is, and always will be a GIANT town..

hell for the last 25 yrs or so you played in GIANT Stadium. even the ref in this afc champ game called you boys the new york Giants.

thank your lucky gods for this playoff run (which obviously never would have happened without the colts tanking it) but enough with the jealousy

Back
Top Bottom