Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Phinskiddd23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ahh just great way to end the season, watching the jets get in if they were to somehow win..sucks because if we would of won, our game vs pitt would of most likely been moved to sun night.

If some crazy results happen during the day that go our way for a playoff spot then the worst imaginable thing would happen, that is if NE wins there is no way cincy will get the 3rd seed however if Houston wins we are officially eliminated the NFL really dropped the bomb on the competition of this one.

I can't ****ING believe the ****ing Jets are back in this playoff race. What a ****ing joke. If they get in because of our futility in these final few weeks i'm going to be sick. Just incredible. That team is a travesty.

its great how we all bashed the Jets and whatnot, and now when it comes down to i at this point in the season, they are the better team, as they control their own destiny to get into the playoffs and are 1 game away from being ranked higher than us in the standings.. I just threw up in my mouth

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. We're clearly better than those ****ing scumbags, but we'll finish with a better draft pick and an easier schedule for NEXT year. Meanwhile they'll get bounced in the first round being exposed as the phonies they are.

im so pissed off... all that talk about their crappy rookie QB and their crappy fat *** head coach and they might end up better than our dolphins.. Oh well, at least we swept them, I guess.. too bad it was all for naught

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. We're clearly better than those ****ing scumbags, but we'll finish with a better draft pick and an easier schedule for NEXT year. Meanwhile they'll get bounced in the first round being exposed as the phonies they are.

almost like the 2008 fins.. in terms of having a harder schedule, a worse draft pick, and getting bounced in the first round

Bengals already clinched the division... no need to play any starters. I don't think it will be much of a game.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I will be skipping sunday night football next week.

well if they do get in, theyll be one and done..bengals just need to win and I don't care who gets in, just not the jets.

Bengals already clinched the division... no need to play any starters. I don't think it will be much of a game.

Well I think they will still play there starters because if they lose they might end up the 4th seed instead of 3rd seed but thats if houston beats NE.

New England and the Jets have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom