Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Give me a break, first of all Jets haven't been "throttled" all year, what makes you think Cincy, a team that hasn't played its best ball since Nov is going to be the team to do it?

Second of all, Colts took out Peyton with 5 minutes left in the third qtr and their defensive starters played into the 4th. Your last statement is amazing, those teams you mentioned had their chances and blew it multiple times. If they took care of their own business that Jets game would have been meaningless. Bottomline is those teams choked and the Jets took care of business and now control their destiny in the final week. Cry me a river and enjoy watching the playoffs.

lmao, you did lose by 17 to new england and they def took him out at beginning of third when they went up 15-10 there hoss and colts played all there defensive scrubs after that too, did you not see guys like freeney, mathis and brackett on the bench? lol at this cat thinkin he beat there A team..if manning was in there it would of been lights out killa..and you will be enjoying it right next to us bc cincy will take you out ;).

lmao, you did lose by 17 to new england and they def took him out at beginning of third when they went up 15-10 there hoss and colts played all there defensive scrubs after that too, did you not see guys like freeney, mathis and brackett on the bench? lol at this cat thinkin he beat there A team..if manning was in there it would of been lights out killa..and you will be enjoying it right next to us bc cincy will take you out ;).
Painter came into the game with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr and Freeney played well into the 4th, Mathis is injured and was inactive. I don't think the Jets beat the Colts A team nor do I care but I do care when people have no clue what they are talking about and post out of their *****. The score was 15-10 when Manning took a seat, hardly a throttling and certainly a wide open game. DO I think the Jets would have won if Manning stayed in the game? probably not but to say they had no chance of winning in that situation is just ignorant.

So you think the Bengals, a team that hasn't played well in over a month is going to throttle the Jets?

lol how about you read dumbf**k, I said the jets will get throttled if they do get in..didn't say by the colts..its not ignorant its the truth, thats why they were kinda 14-0 with him in there? you beat curtis painter, congrats.

wat game did the jets gift wrap for us exactly?

The 2nd game was an obvious gift. Jets dominated every aspect of the game.

And you could even argue the first. A last second score to win the game. The Jets D couldnt make a stop late to seal the deal.

Painter came into the game with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr and Freeney played well into the 4th, Mathis is injured and was inactive. I don't think the Jets beat the Colts A team nor do I care but I do care when people have no clue what they are talking about and post out of their *****. The score was 15-10 when Manning took a seat, hardly a throttling and certainly a wide open game. DO I think the Jets would have won if Manning stayed in the game? probably not but to say they had no chance of winning in that situation is just ignorant.

So you think the Bengals, a team that hasn't played well in over a month is going to throttle the Jets?
ya it was 15-10 with the colts getting the ball. ur lucky manning didnt play or wayne, or clark, or addai. ur team ****in sux. ur qb is a ****in joke, how many 3 or more int games does he have this season? u won bc u got a nice kickoff return and a forced fumble that wouldnt have happened if manning was in bc he wouldve gotten rid of the ball already.

ur offense couldnt do **** against the colts scrub defense. ur fourtunate that u guys get games handed to u to make the playoffs every year[ 2002 finale gb and now indy and cincy]. its a ****in joke.

u guys shouldnt even be allowed to qualify if u do make it bc ur fat **** coach didnt even no u guys were alive still. wat a sad coach u guys have. enjoy him, bc he will be out of this league as a head coach within 5 years. the guy makes excuses everytime he loses and cnt accept any responsibility.

lol how about you read dumbf**k, I said the jets will get throttled if they do get in..didn't say by the colts..its not ignorant its the truth, thats why they were kinda 14-0 with him in there? you beat curtis painter, congrats.

I am very thankful for the gift that they received yesterday, not only by the Colts but the teams like the Phins who laid down for dead with their lives on the line. So because they were 14-0 that automatically means that they are going to win every close game? I wonder if the Pats can get the ring from the Giants in that case.

You said the Jets would get throttled by whoever they play in the playoffs which means you think Cincy is going to throttle them in the playoffs. I'm just curious how you have come to that brilliant conclusion.

what Ilovemyphins4eva said, done talkin with this clown who won't be sayin sh*t come next week..lol funny how all these jets come out of there holes when they win a game.

ya it was 15-10 with the colts getting the ball. ur lucky manning didnt play or wayne, or clark, or addai. ur team ****in sux. ur qb is a ****in joke, how many 3 or more int games does he have this season? u won bc u got a nice kickoff return and a forced fumble that wouldnt have happened if manning was in bc he wouldve gotten rid of the ball already.

ur offense couldnt do **** against the colts scrub defense. ur fourtunate that u guys get games handed to u to make the playoffs every year[ 2002 finale gb and now indy and cincy]. its a ****in joke.

u guys shouldnt even be allowed to qualify if u do make it bc ur fat **** coach didnt even no u guys were alive still. wat a sad coach u guys have. enjoy him, bc he will be out of this league as a head coach within 5 years. the guy makes excuses everytime he loses and cnt accept any responsibility.
Ok, there is irrational posts and then there are freaking brain dead posts, you sir fall into the latter category. I'd love to hear how the GB game was gift wrapped, a game we won 42-17 and followed up by "throttling" Peyton Manning and the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs. I can't wait to hear this.

I understand we got a gift, not only from the Colts though. I would like to hereby thank JLo and her Miami Dolphins for laying down for dead with their playoff lives on the line, not once but twice in the last two weeks. :woot:

what Ilovemyphins4eva said, done talkin with this clown who won't be sayin sh*t come next week..lol funny how all these jets come out of there holes when they win a game.
I came here for the misery of the Phins fans, nothing to do with the Jets who have won 4 of 5 games which kills your point altogether.

Thanks for admitting you are talking out of your *** though.

I am very thankful for the gift that they received yesterday, not only by the Colts but the teams like the Phins who laid down for dead with their lives on the line. So because they were 14-0 that automatically means that they are going to win every close game? I wonder if the Pats can get the ring from the Giants in that case.

You said the Jets would get throttled by whoever they play in the playoffs which means you think Cincy is going to throttle them in the playoffs. I'm just curious how you have come to that brilliant conclusion.

cant argue with that.. we were a complete embarrassment yesterday

Ok, there is irrational posts and then there are freaking brain dead posts, you sir fall into the latter category. I'd love to hear how the GB game was gift wrapped, a game we won 42-17 and followed up by "throttling" Peyton Manning and the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs. I can't wait to hear this.

I understand we got a gift, not only from the Colts though. I would like to hereby thank JLo and her Miami Dolphins for laying down for dead with their playoff lives on the line, not once but twice in the last two weeks. :woot:
brett favre barley played that game genious. thats how u got it gift wrapped. gb had clinched a first round bye already and had nothing to play for.

dont come on to our boards and talk smack with our fans, u can go to ur dump forums on gangreen and discuss ur playoff hopes. o ya one more thing, unfourtunatley, mark sanchez is going to have to play in 20 degree weather sunday night, maybe we can move the game to a warmer climate so the little pretty boy can play bc he cnt play in cold weather.

Dont forget Marc Antony, Gloria Estefan, the Williams sisters and Jimmy Buffett.

yeah we layed down for 30 min but we were playing a team that called that game the biggest of there franchise history and got there A game but you keep talkin sh*t on how you beat curtis painter and the scrubs of the colts and how you might get in on beating cincy's scrubs..sanchez is due for another 5 int game tho.

Back
Top Bottom