Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

yeah we layed down for 30 min but we were playing a team that called that game the biggest of there franchise history and got there A game but you keep talkin sh*t on how you beat curtis painter and the scrubs of the colts and how you might get in on beating cincy's scrubs..sanchez is due for another 5 int game tho.
can u imagine sanchez playing in 20 degree weather? the guy is such a joke, if the guy wasnt drafted top 5 overall, or wasnt on a ny team, he wouldnt be anything.

i dont no wat ppl make a big deal of him, hes garbage. at best he will be a avg qb.

can u imagine sanchez playing in 20 degree weather? the guy is such a joke, if the guy wasnt drafted top 5 overall, or wasnt on a ny team, he wouldnt be anything.

i dont no wat ppl make a big deal of him, hes garbage. at best he will be a avg qb.

He is terrible and he might be leading his team to the playoffs in his rookie season.

brett favre barley played that game genious. thats how u got it gift wrapped. gb had clinched a first round bye already and had nothing to play for.

dont come on to our boards and talk smack with our fans, u can go to ur dump forums on gangreen and discuss ur playoff hopes. o ya one more thing, unfourtunatley, mark sanchez is going to have to play in 20 degree weather sunday night, maybe we can move the game to a warmer climate so the little pretty boy can play bc he cnt play in cold weather.
You really should check your facts before making yourself look like a complete clueless idiot. Unfortunately for you it is too late for that so I will educate you.

The 2002 Packers were playing that game to clinch homefield throughout the playoffs. They lost that game and ended up not even getting a bye and they lost in the first round of the playoffs. The Jets were up 35-10 in the 4th Qtr when Favre was mercifully pulled from the game. Nice try though.

Like I said, I came here for the misery of the Dolphins fan, I'm fully aware that the Jets received a gift and very well could blow the opportunity that was given to them. Don't revise history to make make an argument though, it only makes you look like an idiot.

He is terrible and he might be leading his team to the playoffs in his rookie season.
hes not leading ****, its the defense and the fact that they play against scrubs. its almost like the jets get 6 pre season games instead of 4 this year.

hes not leading ****, its the defense and the fact that they play against scrubs. its almost like the jets get 6 pre season games instead of 4 this year.

Dont be so bitter, the Jets have nothing to do with the decisions the Bengals and Colts make, their job is to win.

You cant have it both ways, you want to curse him up and down for sucking, sobeit, but when its all said and done...his team, the one that he's been asked to lead and play the most important position on the field, has a real good shot of making the playoffs...often times despite him.

But the story wont read "Sanchez leads the Jets to the Playoffs despite poor play" It will read..."Rookie Sanchez leads Jets to the Playoffs".

End of story.

Dont be so bitter, the Jets have nothing to do with the decisions the Bengals and Colts make, their job is to win.

You cant have it both ways, you want to curse him up and down for sucking, sobeit, but when its all said and done...his team, the one that he's been asked to lead and play the most important position on the field, has a real good shot of making the playoffs...often times despite him.

But the story wont read "Sanchez leads the Jets to the Playoffs despite poor play" It will read..."Rookie Sanchez leads Jets to the Playoffs".

End of story.
just curious, r u a jet or dolphin fan?

Like I said, I came here for the misery of the Dolphins fan,

whats there to be so miserable about? if we did get in we would be one and done most likely just like the jets..i'm not to worried with all the injuries and toughest schedule in the nfl to finish 8-8 or 7-9 aint that bad.

What are the Jets fans bragging about? Their team could very likely end up with the same record as the Dolphins. Even if they somehow sneak into the playoffs, who are they going to beat?The Bengals? What would the Sanchez Int over/under in that game be, maybe 5? The Patriots? What happened the last time the Jets took a trip to Foxboro?Brag all you want, but seriously you don't have anything to brag about.I'm happy for you guys Jim Caldwell gave you a Christmas gift, enjoy it while you can.

whats there to be so miserable about? if we did get in we would be one and done most likely just like the jets..i'm not to worried with all the injuries and toughest schedule in the nfl to finish 8-8 or 7-9 aint that bad.
You can't be serious? What is there to be miserable about? How about your team laid down for dead with their playoff lives on the line in back to back weeks, one of them at home.

The goal is to make the playoffs where it has been proven that once you get in anything can happen. I in no way believe that the Bengals are a lock to beat the Jets in the first round, nor do I think they would be a lock to have beaten any of the teams competing with the Jets. Fact is the Phins blew a bi opportunity TWICE and the Jets have benefitted. That is more than enough to be miserable about.

Here's a rational fan. Both teams suck, so whats the difference? However, both teams are headed in the right direction.

If you're a Dolphins fan, you should be happy. You rid yourself of that worthless SOB Pennington. Henne looks like he has a bright future. Your CS is good. You have young players on the OL, DL and Secondary that will help your team in the future. Concentrate on LB'ers and WR's this offseason and the team is headed in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom