Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Translation.. I got nothing I was completely talking out of my ***.
bad translation. ur franchise is a joke. its so pathetic that the only thing jet fans think of joe namath as a hero bc he brought them a superbowl, yet the guy only had 3 winning seasons in his career, and threw 50 more ints then tds.

thats how pathetic ur franchise is.

as for nowadays, u guys as i said r just fourtunate u get to play cincy and indy in weeks 16 and 17 rather then weeks 8 and 9, bc the colt team that played yesterday that 2nd half would be the worst team in the nfl.

and ur coach the fact that he thought u were officially eliminated from the playoffs shows u how big of a joke ur team is. i would love that guy to be my leader. instead of taking responsibility after losses, its always,'' we outplayed them'', gimmicks, etc.

You can't be serious? What is there to be miserable about? How about your team laid down for dead with their playoff lives on the line in back to back weeks, one of them at home.

The goal is to make the playoffs where it has been proven that once you get in anything can happen. I in no way believe that the Bengals are a lock to beat the Jets in the first round, nor do I think they would be a lock to have beaten any of the teams competing with the Jets. Fact is the Phins blew a bi opportunity TWICE and the Jets have benefitted. That is more than enough to be miserable about.

not really, like I said with all the injuries I'm glad the team just fights every week and doesn't get blown out..maybe you win in cincy if you get in but just to let ya know curtis painter and the colts scrubs won't be waiting for you in round two.:up:

What are the Jets fans bragging about? Their team could very likely end up with the same record as the Dolphins. Even if they somehow sneak into the playoffs, who are they going to beat?The Bengals? What would the Sanchez Int over/under in that game be, maybe 5? The Patriots? What happened the last time the Jets took a trip to Foxboro?Brag all you want, but seriously you don't have anything to brag about.I'm happy for you guys Jim Caldwell gave you a Christmas gift, enjoy it while you can.
I haven't seen any Jets fans bragging, you have? It is impossible for the Jets to have the same record as the Dolphins and still make the playoffs, they will have a better record than the Phins if they "sneak" into the playoffs.

The only option is to play the Bengals in the playoffs for the Jets, it is either they play the Bengals or they are home watching. I don't think any logical football fan will think the Bengals are a lock to beat the Jets.

I agree with your last point, I am thankful for the gift the Colts gave us. I am also thankful for the gift the Phins gave us.

bad translation. ur franchise is a joke. its so pathetic that the only thing jet fans think of joe namath as a hero bc he brought them a superbowl, yet the guy only had 3 winning seasons in his career, and threw 50 more ints then tds.

as for nowadays, u guys as i said r just fourtunate u get to play cincy and indy in weeks 16 and 17 rather then weeks 8 and 9, bc the colt team that played yesterday that 2nd half would be the worst team in the nfl.

and ur coach the fact that he thought u were officially eliminated from the playoffs shows u how big of a joke ur team is. i would love that guy to be my leader. instead of taking responsibility after losses, its always,'' we outplayed them'', gimmicks, etc.

lol you know what else is funny is that rex that fat *******'s wish actually came true when he asked for peyton, addai, wayne, clark, freeney etc not to play ha has no faith in his team. good sh*t

not really, like I said with all the injuries I'm glad the team just fights every week and doesn't get blown out..maybe you win in cincy if you get in but just to let ya know curtis painter and the colts scrubs won't be waiting for you in round two.:up:
As a Jets fan I understand misery, I am fully aware that I may be miserable come next Sunday night. Believe me I would love the opportunity to get beat by the Colts in the second round.

Lol, you can't even follow along with the conversation which furthers my point that you are just clueless. Geez, the youth these day, not even a thank you for educating you.

Lol, you can't even follow along with the conversation which furthers my point that you are just clueless. Geez, the youth these day, not even a thank you for educating you.
im clueless? dude ur a coward. ur only here bc u guys won and we lost. u wnt be here when u lose sunday night to cincy.

LOL - no offense my man. But who are you to talk? You are 19 years old. So during your conscious lifetime, the Fins have been pretty pathetic as well. In fact, you've rarely seen the your team beat the pathetic Jets. You've had some luck here lately, but overall, you've seen the Jets dominate you in your lifetime.

You want to knock Joe Willy, but without him, there would be no NFL. And for all the stats your sacred Dan Marino has, how many SB's does he have? Do you think he trade spots with Joe Willy?

I understand why you are bitter, and I would be too if the storyline was flipped, but you arent making a great case for showing you know wtf you are talking about.

LOL - no offense my man. But who are you to talk? You are 19 years old. So during your conscious lifetime, the Fins have been pretty pathetic as well. In fact, you've rarely seen the your team beat the pathetic Jets. You've had some luck here lately, but overall, you've seen the Jets dominate you in your lifetime.

You want to knock Joe Willy, but without him, there would be no NFL. And for all the stats your sacred Dan Marino has, how many SB's does he have? Do you think he trade spots with Joe Willy?

I understand why you are bitter, and I would be too if the storyline was flipped, but you arent making a great case for showing you know wtf you are talking about.
wat did i say in that statement that wasnt accurate?

You've had some luck here lately, but overall, you've seen the Jets dominate you in your lifetime.

lmao the coach rubbin off on the fans, yea we only beat you in miami bc of "luck", you weren't prepared for the wildcat and chad henne owned you just admit it. Then in NY you know theres 3 aspects to football defense, offense and SPECIAL TEAMS..ted ginn shook you ST unit out there shoes, just admit it..sayin all thats luck LOL oh and I bet last year last game of the season winning in NY was all luck to right ha.

im clueless? dude ur a coward. ur only here bc u guys won and we lost. u wnt be here when u lose sunday night to cincy.
I'm sure their are some PHins fans that can vouch that I come back after Jets losses. This has nothing to do with the Jets, I'm a Jets fan I'm fully aware that they could disappoint us next week.

To answer your question, yes you are completely clueless. You still haven't even responded to the fact that you had no clue about what you were talking baout in regards to the 02 Packers and were just making **** up.

wat did i say in that statement that wasnt accurate?

Well, the Joe Willy comment was just dumb. Any Qb would trade championships over stats.

All in all, I guess nothing really, you just made it seem like the Fins were world beaters and the Jets are pathetic and my piont was...in your lifetime, our teams really arent that much different.

I guess I was just pointing out as pathetic as the Jets are, they've owned the Fins...and you could possibly be watching them in the playoffs, while your team choked away their hopes.

Carry on.

I haven't seen any Jets fans bragging, you have? It is impossible for the Jets to have the same record as the Dolphins and still make the playoffs, they will have a better record than the Phins if they "sneak" into the playoffs.

Yes I know, I'm assuming the Jets lose to the Bengals and end up 8-8 and th Dolphins beat the Steelers ending up 8-8. THe Sneaking into the playoffs parts is if the Jets pull out a win against the Bengals on Sunday night and end up 9-7 sneaking into the playoffs because of that gift from the Colts.

The only option is to play the Bengals in the playoffs for the Jets, it is either they play the Bengals or they are home watching. I don't think any logical football fan will think the Bengals are a lock to beat the Jets.

The Bengals Defense is pretty good, #2 vs the Run.They will shut the Jets running game down forcing Sanchez to have to throw to beat them.That's not good for the Jets, Sanchez throwing against an opportunistic defense like the Bengals.I'll give you the Jets Defense being very good also, so it will most likely be a Defensive battle. However I would take the Bengals at home.

You sure there's no shot of the Jets playing in Foxboro?If the Jets are the 6th seed and the Patriots are the 3rd seed, the Jets will be playing in New England. That's the way things are right now. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/seeds
Will things change if that much if the Broncos, Jets, and Patriots all win?
How about if the Patriots and Broncos lose with the Jets winning.
IDK but I guess you did all the checking already, that the Jets can only end up with the 5th seed.

I guess I was just pointing out as pathetic as the Jets are, they've owned the Fins...and you could possibly be watching them in the playoffs, while your team choked away their hopes.

really, pretty sure we've won the last 3.

Back
Top Bottom