Jets could start 0-5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

madisonfan90

I run Buffalo
Reaction score
It is definitely a possibility. There schedule is :

vs Baltimore - Already in the books Jets blew the big one.

vs NE - Brady and Welker will tear them up.

at Miami - Where gonna bend them over and spank there *** on prime time tv for a 2nd straight year.

At Buffalo - Dont underestimate the Bills. Sanchez's 6 picks against them last year tells the whole story.

vs Minnesota - Vikes D will stuff the Jests.

Outcome - Jets 0-5 and out of playoff race with Rex Ryan recieving more gastric bypass :lol:.

i think they could easily go 1-5. i just don't see any team besides the rams and the lions lose to the bills

Well, the same can be said for us. AFCE has a tough schedule this year. I'll be happy if we get to the bye 2-2, thrilled if we're 3-1, and ecstatic if we're 4-0

Just watch. Blutto will end up relieving baby Schott of his play-calling duties, and will try calling plays on both sides of the ball. I"m looking for a public implosion on the scope of Mel Gibson.

It is definitely a possibility. There schedule is :

vs Baltimore - Already in the books Jets blew the big one.

vs NE - Brady and Welker will tear them up.

at Miami - Where gonna bend them over and spank there *** on prime time tv for a 2nd straight year.

At Buffalo - Dont underestimate the Bills. Sanchez's 6 picks against them last year tells the whole story.

vs Minnesota - Vikes D will stuff the Jests.

Outcome - Jets 0-5 and out of playoff race with Rex Ryan recieving more gastric bypass :lol:.

i dont think sanchez will be throwing any picks cus i think they dont want him to throw. ryan thinks he can win it all with defense.

Clearly we will be 0-16, losing by a point playing as bad as we could play to a top team clearly means we cannot beat anyone.

Unless they turn the ball over, the Jets are going to be a tough game every week - for any team. They played a good - if overrated - Ravens team tough. It was also a bad match up for the Jets. What's the one glaring weak spot on that Baltimore team? Their secondary. What's the one glaring weak spot on the Jets? QB. So, the Jets couldn't take advantage of the Ravens terrible secondary, and if you can't do that, you're going to have a difficult time beating that team.

Clearly we will be 0-16, losing by a point playing as bad as we could play to a top team clearly means we cannot beat anyone.

I totally agree. How will we possibly win any games? I'm sure every game for the rest of the year will go exactly like Monday night ... because that's how it works in the NFL right? You look at the first game and that determines how the entire season will go. I wonder ... do these giddy Fish fans, crybaby Jet fans, and windbag analysts have ANY idea just how stupid they all sound???

Oh ... and by the way ... I'm predicting a Superbowl win for the Dolphins after their impressive win in a life-or-death struggle against a powerful Bills team.

There goes Junc still bringing up losing by a point despite the fact that game wasn't nearly as close at the score suggests. You were terrible. Your offense was franchise record setting awful. Jets easily start the season 0-3. They should beat the Bills as long as Marsk Sanchez isn't throwing the ball, then get demolished by the Vikings.

I totally agree. How will we possibly win any games? I'm sure every game for the rest of the year will go exactly like Monday night ... because that's how it works in the NFL right? You look at the first game and that determines how the entire season will go. I wonder ... do these giddy Fish fans, crybaby Jet fans, and windbag analysts have ANY idea just how stupid they all sound???

Oh ... and by the way ... I'm predicting a Superbowl win for the Dolphins after their impressive win in a life-or-death struggle against a powerful Bills team.

Life or death struggle? Good to see you watched the game. Just like the Ravens embarrassing you, we destroyed the Bills despite what the final score says. They could only muster up 75 yards of total offense aside from 1 drive where we ran prevent. Every single person watching that game knew there was no shot they were going to score on that defense.

But, no Dolphins fans and the media aren't counting you out because of the Ravens game. We're counting you out because everyone but delusional Jets fans and ESPN knows the Jets were a fluke, and that Mark Sanchez is another in a long line of USC busts. We all know that Rex Ryan is great DC, terrible head coach. Only a terrible head coach allows his team to buy into the hype, writes a check his *** can't cash, allows the team to eat cheeseburgers, play grab *** with reporters during practice, etc. Stick a fork in the Jets. Only shot they have is to start Mark Brunell.

Unless they turn the ball over, the Jets are going to be a tough game every week - for any team. They played a good - if overrated - Ravens team tough. It was also a bad match up for the Jets. What's the one glaring weak spot on that Baltimore team? Their secondary. What's the one glaring weak spot on the Jets? QB. So, the Jets couldn't take advantage of the Ravens terrible secondary, and if you can't do that, you're going to have a difficult time beating that team.

They're going to have a difficult time beating any team with that bust at the helm. I've never seen worse demeanor from a QB in my life. He doesn't even seem to care. No balls. Doesn't help that he can't throw either.

Life or death struggle? Good to see you watched the game. Just like the Ravens embarrassing you, we destroyed the Bills despite what the final score says. They could only muster up 75 yards of total offense aside from 1 drive where we ran prevent. Every single person watching that game knew there was no shot they were going to score on that defense.

But, no Dolphins fans and the media aren't counting you out because of the Ravens game. We're counting you out because everyone but delusional Jets fans and ESPN knows the Jets were a fluke, and that Mark Sanchez is another in a long line of USC busts. We all know that Rex Ryan is great DC, terrible head coach. Only a terrible head coach allows his team to buy into the hype, writes a check his *** can't cash, allows the team to eat cheeseburgers, play grab *** with reporters during practice, etc. Stick a fork in the Jets. Only shot they have is to start Mark Brunell.

Oh ... I guess I must have missed all those points you rolled up while you were dominating the game. I thought the score was only 13-10 with 2 minutes left and the Bills with the ball. But maybe for you, that's "destroying" them. Or maybe you were about to blow the game and then the punter (because you couldn't get a 1st down to end the game) bailed out your *** buy burying them at the 1 yard line?

But since you brought it up ... can I get at least one Dolphin fan to admit that we "destroyed" you in the second game last year despite the score? You had less yards on offense than the Bills had on Sunday. I'm just saying.

Anyway ... its all words now. I can't wait until we get you on the field in week 3. All Jet fans know we're a better team than the Dolphins. This 0-3 start is just a pipe dream ... but we'll be sending you a wake up call on September 26th.

Oh ... I guess I must have missed all those points you rolled up while you were dominating the game. I thought the score was only 13-10 with 2 minutes left and the Bills with the ball. But maybe for you, that's "destroying" them. Or maybe you were about to blow the game and then the punter (because you couldn't get a 1st down to end the game) bailed out your *** buy burying them at the 1 yard line?

But since you brought it up ... can I get at least one Dolphin fan to admit that we "destroyed" you in the second game last year despite the score? You had less yards on offense than the Bills had on Sunday. I'm just saying.

Anyway ... its all words now. I can't wait until we get you on the field in week 3. All Jet fans know we're a better team than the Dolphins. This 0-3 start is just a pipe dream ... but we'll be sending you a wake up call on September 26th.

Yes, we were going to give up that game despite allowing only 75 yards of total offense and completely destroying the Bills offense. I can't wait buddy. Let's just hope you ***s don't shut down 3 Jets message boards again when we embarass you.

Back
Top Bottom