Jets could start 0-5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

I would love it if they went 0-5. I don't think it'll happen, but I would be giddy if it did. I've said before in another thread, but there isn't another team in the NFL that deserves more misery and failure than the New York Jets.

Clearly we will be 0-16, losing by a point playing as bad as we could play to a top team clearly means we cannot beat anyone.

If you think that game was actually as close as the score then youre just delusional.

The Ravens showed NO RESPECT for the Jests offense, which allowed them to do things such as run the ball 3 straight times from the 1 yard line, not fearing punting and giving the Jests the ball inside Ravens territory to start a drive. They had no fear of the Jets scoring even when they give them the ball around the 50. It was a joke OK.

If you think the Ravens couldnt have scored more by throwing the ball down the field against Cromartie and that rookie then youre lost. They just didnt want to take the chance of getting sacked for fumbles when they didnt have to. They knew the Jets couldnt score on offense.

Didnt Rex Ryan say two weeks ago that NO TEAM could BEAT THEM IF THEY WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

Well.......that was proven WRONG already.

The Jets won the turnover battle against Baltimore and still LOST. Why? Because their offense is a ****ing JOKE.

Oh ... I guess I must have missed all those points you rolled up while you were dominating the game. I thought the score was only 13-10 with 2 minutes left and the Bills with the ball. But maybe for you, that's "destroying" them. Or maybe you were about to blow the game and then the punter (because you couldn't get a 1st down to end the game) bailed out your *** buy burying them at the 1 yard line?

But since you brought it up ... can I get at least one Dolphin fan to admit that we "destroyed" you in the second game last year despite the score? You had less yards on offense than the Bills had on Sunday. I'm just saying.

Anyway ... its all words now. I can't wait until we get you on the field in week 3. All Jet fans know we're a better team than the Dolphins. This 0-3 start is just a pipe dream ... but we'll be sending you a wake up call on September 26th.

- Look here another Jets fan living on last season's moments. I guess it must be a prerequisite to be a Jets fan huh? Or, after watching them on Monday night I guess I too would want to go back to living in the past because this season your offense has been just bad.

- I'm sure you will be back after the Dolphins win in week 3 too right? Make sure to start writing down the excuses now as to why you lost. That way it'll seem more acceptable.

Like someone else said it before there isn't a team in the NFL that deserves to start 0-5 more then the Jets. Why? Because they talked so much s-it without earning anything.

- A pipe dream would be you guys thinking you have an NFL ready QB. THAT'S a pipe dream!!

Didnt Rex Ryan say two weeks ago that NO TEAM could BEAT THEM IF THEY WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

The Jets won the turnover battle against Baltimore and still LOST. Why? Because their offense is a ****ing JOKE.

Yes we won the turnover battle, but when you get 14 flags thrown against you, it negates the turnover advantage a little, don't you think??

Our offense WAS a joke on Monday ... we played like **** ... and you can't play like that against the Ravens and expect to win. Any other team in the league would have lost that game by 3 scores ... but actually, we still might have won anyway if not for that questionable running into the kicker call. In case you didn't notice, the Ravens managed to put up 3 points in the 2nd half.

You were probably watching the two best defenses in the NFL on Monday. That might have a little something to do with both offenses being so anemic. Not very likely that the Pats or Dolphins will be able to shut us down the same way. But if our offense really is a joke like you think it is, then you should have no trouble holding us to 10 points, right?? Let's see what happens on the 26th.

- Look here another Jets fan living on last season's moments. I guess it must be a prerequisite to be a Jets fan huh? Or, after watching them on Monday night I guess I too would want to go back to living in the past because this season your offense has been just bad.

- I'm sure you will be back after the Dolphins win in week 3 too right? Make sure to start writing down the excuses now as to why you lost. That way it'll seem more acceptable.

Like someone else said it before there isn't a team in the NFL that deserves to start 0-5 more then the Jets. Why? Because they talked so much s-it without earning anything.

- A pipe dream would be you guys thinking you have an NFL ready QB. THAT'S a pipe dream!!

The dolphins fans on here only keep talking about how they beat the jets twice last season so hows that different from what he is saying.

The dolphins fans on here only keep talking about how they beat the jets twice last season so hows that different from what he is saying.

You have to understand that anything bad that happened to the Jets last year is ok to discuss but the playoff run is old news and we aren't allow to talk about it.

You have to understand that anything bad that happened to the Jets last year is ok to discuss but the playoff run is old news and we aren't allow to talk about it.

too many hypocritical homers on here ...

just all talk don't think any of them are ready to put their $ where their mouth is.

I'll bet any dolphins fan on here $ they lose this sunday

too many hypocritical homers on here ...

just all talk don't think any of them are ready to put their $ where their mouth is.

I'll bet any dolphins fan on here $ they lose this sunday

Don't let a few posters ruin it for the board. This is a great board w/ alot of great posters but there are a few that make them look really bad.

Did he say that? I remember him saying no team could beat them playing at there best, which they clearly weren't.

Yes we won the turnover battle, but when you get 14 flags thrown against you, it negates the turnover advantage a little, don't you think??

Our offense WAS a joke on Monday ... we played like **** ... and you can't play like that against the Ravens and expect to win. Any other team in the league would have lost that game by 3 scores ... but actually, we still might have won anyway if not for that questionable running into the kicker call. In case you didn't notice, the Ravens managed to put up 3 points in the 2nd half.

You were probably watching the two best defenses in the NFL on Monday. That might have a little something to do with both offenses being so anemic. Not very likely that the Pats or Dolphins will be able to shut us down the same way. But if our offense really is a joke like you think it is, then you should have no trouble holding us to 10 points, right?? Let's see what happens on the 26th.
first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

and saying that the reason for both offenses looking anemic was because of the good defense? well baltimore was able to convert every 3rd down conversion vs u guys, and if they hadnt started 3 drives at there own freakin 5 yd line, they prob wouldve done more damage.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

its going to be a long year and i will enjoy all the jets suffering while the fins do great things.

Wow excellent point, the Jets could potentially start out 0-5.

They also could also potentially go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl.

But of course, in a Dolphins fans eyes, a 9-10 loss in a horribly sloppy and coached game against a Superbowl Favorite means that the Jets will most likely not win another gmae all year.

Dolphins fans obsession with the Jets is amusing.

first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

and saying that the reason for both offenses looking anemic was because of the good defense? well baltimore was able to convert every 3rd down conversion vs u guys, and if they hadnt started 3 drives at there own freakin 5 yd line, they prob wouldve done more damage.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

its going to be a long year and i will enjoy all the jets suffering while the fins do great things.

It took some time, but I was finally able to make it through this butchered writing.

So 1 game into this season the fact that we finished #1 in Defense and Running Game a matter of months ago means nothing?

After 1 game you can seriously conclude that we have "no running game" after rushing for a 5.5 YPC facing 8 in the box against the best Run D in the league?

Both offenses looked shaky because it was a defensive game, that's not making excuses it's a fair point. I'm not trying to say the Jets have a great O at this point or would've put up 30+, but like you stated at the beginning of this post the Ravens have a damn good D. That'll be the best D the Jets offense faces the entire season, outside of practice of course.

I agree, when you compare careers Slauson is nowhere near Faneca, but that is not a fair comparison. For the 2010 season Slauson may be less experienced and less recognized, but he is a better pass blocker than Faneca and steadily improving in the run game. Don't let one highlight sway your whole opinion on a player.

Unlike you're obvious bias, I can be realistic and realize that a lot can happen after Week 1. If Week 1 truly determines what happens the rest of the season than this sport wouldn't be too much fun to follow.

Back
Top Bottom