Jets-Falcons game thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Falcons game thread

I like the Jets to get a field goal here. The Falcons defense has been godawful tonight. Can't cover anybody.

What happened to the rule where you cannot grab a receiver after 5 yards....they were mugging Gonzalez....Falcons playing crappy D. My god.

Horrible clock management by the Falcons. They should have milked the clock more on that last TD play.

Credit to the Jets, they captalized on the Falcons billion and a half mistakes in that game and didn't make a lot of their own.

Mike Smith cost Atlanta that game.

I said it before but that loss by the Dolphins yesterday is looking even worse now. It's going to be tough sweeping either the Jets and Bills this year. Losing a game at home to a conference team could be a killer come December.

Why on earth do you try to stuff the ball in with a running play when your team can't run the goddamn ball, Mike Smith?

I said it before but that loss by the Dolphins yesterday is looking even worse now. It's going to be tough sweeping either the Jets and Bills this year. Losing a game at home to a conference team could be a killer come December.

Honestly I don't even think that far. Neither does the team I am sure. First we have to stop a 2 game slide.

Horrible clock management by the Falcons. They should have milked the clock more on that last TD play.
I agree. Those deep passes on their last drive were nice to look at but it gave the ball to the Jets with 1:54 left.

I would have dinked and dunked my way to a TD. Those short passes were open all night and they were quite successful at it.

Honestly I don't even think that far. Neither does the team I am sure. First we have to stop a 2 game slide.

That game vs Buffalo after the bye is a must win.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Why on earth do you try to stuff the ball in with a running play when your team can't run the goddamn ball, Mike Smith?

Mike Smith is an overrated coach. Not the first time a decision like that has come back to bite him. Should have taken the field goal when they had the ball on the 1 and couldn't get it in on on 3rd down in the 1st half.

Back
Top Bottom