Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by echo_bravo, Sep 22, 2002.

1. echo_bravo

echo_bravo Well-Known Member

This was posted over at GangGreen. I was literally laughing out loud ( I love the Hooters comment too) I am sure that the Bills fans routine as well.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:17 pm Post subject: At 1-2...it's already over....and I waited 9 freakin' months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but when you're on the stinkin' five yard line in the first quarter and it's fourth down...YOU GO FOR IT. As soon as I saw that field goal, I knew they would lose. They were so scared just to get to that point it was like, " lets just get a field goal so we don't get shut out..".
    I don't remember seeing them play that bad. Vinnie freaked on the blitz and just threw that second interception right to the guy.
    Forget all the analyzing, all the "what if's" and "there's plenty of season left"..crap. IT'S OVER.
    The Jets will be lucky to win 5 games this season.
    At least I can quit driving to Hooters now and dropping 30 bucks, just so I can gag and choke on hot wings and watch the Jets get beat like a high-school team.
    Fire them all and get Bill Parcells back. Bench Vinny and re-sign somebody like Randall Cunningham or Jeff George..(I know, I know..).. but we have got to have a QB to get this team started so they can finish last in the division with alittle bit of pride left.
    I have always been a fan of Vinny, and I hate to say it, but he's done and Pennington is DEFINITELY not the guy either.

2. JetsOwnYou

JetsOwnYou Active Member

What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.

3. dolphinators13

dolphinators13 Comon Mannnn

4. echo_bravo

ROTFLMAO!!

Now, they are all discussing who they will select in the 2003 draft!!! HILARIOUS!

5. echo_bravo

Oh god it gets better!

Jets45472 posted this just now.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:53 pm Post subject: im so sick of every year it being the same ****ing thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the jets suck. alright i am so sick of ****ing losing. i am so sick of every year thinking its gonna be the year and its not and we end up ****ing doing terrible. this is bull****. fire herm, fire hackett, fire cotrell. last week i defended herm last week. now there is no excuse. we suck. and now vinny fumbled. get his old *** out of there. he ****ing sucks. this is rediciolous can u believe we thought this team was going to the superbowl. god u know it is so hard to be a jet fan. i cant ****ing take this anymore. u know im sick of herm and all the rest of the pop warner coaches there not being prepared for every game. im sick of how no matter how bad vinny plays they still dont play chad. put chad in give him a shot. vinny is what 38 turing 39, hes to ****ing old. not only that he had a acl tear 3 years ago. this is terrible. see u guys think its pretty bad. most of you live in nyc or jersey or somewhere were there is lots of jets fans. i live in rochester. im 16 and after every loss i hear it no stop even sometime from teachers only because as jets fans we are fed such bull**** like oh coles is gonna have a pro bowl season and so is vinny. i am quite frankly sick of this.

...poor kid. LOL

6. echo_bravo

Oh come on JetsOwnYou. That was HILARIOUS!

How did you not laugh when the poor slob wrote how he chokes on Hooter hot wings?! BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

7. St. Fan

St. Fan Active Member

Whats funny is that they actually thought they were going to the SB this year. LMOA.

And NO, you don't go for it 4th and goal at the 5 in the 1st quater!

8. echo_bravo

It might just be a Saints vs. Dolphins Superbowl.

9. WharfRat

WharfRat A True Fan

The funniest thing is, that he's ragging on vinny for being so old... yet look at Peete tearing up the league so far... he's gotta be as old as Vinny isn't he?

10. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

I wouldn't say Peete is tearing up the league. He's played against 3 creampuff defenses in a row and even against the creampuff Vikings D, he's threw a couple of picks. If Lamar Smith hadn't run for 150 yards today the Panthers woulda lost. Rodney Peete? Lets talk about Julius Peppers, Mark Fields, Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, and that defense...

11. baccarat

baccarat Adam the Quarterback

Here are some pre-game quote from Fanhome.com :

12. WharfRat

WharfRat A True Fan

OK...OK...Ok... but he's still doing well for a washed up old man.... better than Vinny has done...

Sheeze CK... why ya gotta burst my balloon? :rolleyes:
    :D

13. Ducken

Ducken FinHeaven VIP

They are about to implode over there.:lol: :lol: But I guess that is somewhat, what we sounded like during preseason, all doom and gloom. But thank goodness the preseason don't count. Now if we can just remember that next year:rolleyes:

14. ohall

ohall A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

Errrrrrrrrrrr...

... because big mouthed Yet fans have been coming on any Dolphins MBoard they can find and spewing their 4-0 pre-season record crap and how this is going to be a special year. Yeah, special Olympics special. Your team sucks and has sucked for 5-years now. Your team has yet to beat the Dolphins in 5 years, the only time you all get a win against the Dolphins is when the Dolphins beat themselves.

Can't wait to shut you all out in NY, what a fun day that will be.

Oliver...

15. Predaphin

Predaphin Predator in the Water

LMAO!!!! There is!? I didnt see any!

16. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

IMO, there's really only one problem in NY. Hackett. If they'd gotten a quality OC during the offseason, they wouldn't be having these problems.

17. ohall

ohall A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

I disagree...

... you don't lose your 2 BEST CB's and start small WR's in a WCO and expect to be successful in this league. The have bigger problems than just their OC.

Oliver...