Jets fans invading Landshark | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans invading Landshark

rvicious

Starter
Reaction score
Everywere I look on the Internet, all I hear is about all the Jests fans that are going to the game!! It's starting to sound like those guys are going to invade our own stadium!!!! WTF! I hope ALL the Fins fan that live in SF, show up, becuase it sounds like we are going to be embarrased again in our own f***ing stadium!!!!!:err::err:

At the opening game last year, it seemed like there were more Jets fans than Dolphins. Considering all the transplanted New Yorkers, it is going to be that way for some time.

Im in Montreal, believe me if could I would be there, i love jets-fins games. My first time was going to that match up and it was wild. Fights were breaking out, this one fin fan next to me wanted me to go pick a fight with a jet, i declined because i was with my dad and little bro, whos ten years younger then me.

What a f***ing shame!!!!!!!! Might as well tell the NFL to just schedule both games up in NY. Alot less demoralizing then to have your house become a jest place for the night. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Everywere I look on the Internet, all I hear is about all the Jests fans that are going to the game!! It's starting to sound like those guys are going to invade our own stadium!!!! WTF! I hope ALL the Fins fan that live in SF, show up, becuase it sounds like we are going to be embarrased again in our own f***ing stadium!!!!!:err::err:

I feel bad for the stadium Maintenance folks who have to clear up the stench after this Sundays Game uuuugggghhhhh. I heard they rented a Helicopter to drop 300lbs of Febreeze after the game.
Chubbs

Im in Montreal, believe me if could I would be there, i love jets-fins games. My first time was going to that match up and it was wild. Fights were breaking out, this one fin fan next to me wanted me to go pick a fight with a jet, i declined because i was with my dad and little bro, whos ten years younger then me.

hello fella ! MTL dolfan right here too...

anyways

you could see this coming
1- the jets fans are psyched about their team
2- the jets were humiliated on national TV last year, and dolfans took over their stadium
3- it's a monday night in beautiful south florida
4- jets fans don't have jobs, so they can go to miami on a monday night

I live in SF....unfortunately it's the wrong SF...

Just because 5 inbreds on the internet said they were going, doesn't mean there will be more of them than Dolphin fans.

That's OK, we are planning on YET AGAIN, invading Giants Stadium when we play game 2.

Well, its not gonna 50/50...so I wouldnt worry about it. Even if its 60/40...which I doubt, it won't matter. The Dolphins fans will be loud enough on Monday night.

how can they afford to go to the games if they dont have jobs..

I'm personally excited to see the Jets fans, havent seen em around much since wk 1 last year, they're so stupid it's comical.

plus if we get a win, its one of the best feeling walking out of that half and half stadium.

hello fella ! MTL dolfan right here too...

anyways

you could see this coming
1- the jets fans are psyched about their team
2- the jets were humiliated on national TV last year, and dolfans took over their stadium
3- it's a monday night in beautiful south florida
4- jets fans don't have jobs, so they can go to miami on a monday night

We didn't play you on Nat'l TV last year and we lost by a TD.

yes we don't have jobs but we can fly down to Miami for a football game.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom