Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

Ginn & Juice

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
They will be one and done. Only way they can compete is against backup players. Bengals will crush them next week in Cincy.

come on man really? im sure the bengals didn't use there best plays, full intensity etc but they were the starters and the jets did dominate. it wasn't even close. give credit where credit is due the jets played great tonight.

Who would you rather play in the playoffs? Jets or Texans?

Kudos to them. Congratz Jet fans. I would like to talk football with the intelligent Jet fans and not the trolls.

Reality is the Jets have a dominant defense and a good running game. I am really starting to worry about what happens when they get consistent in the passing game!!!

come on man really? im sure the bengals didn't use there best plays, full intensity etc but they were the starters and the jets did dominate. it wasn't even close. give credit where credit is due the jets played great tonight.
come on man they had nothing to play for......the game didnt matter

come on man they had nothing to play for......the game didnt matter

ok you think what you want. the fact is the jets have a dominant defense and a great run game. they are a smashmouth team that we all want are defense to be. take a step back from being a fan and look at it

Certainly blows that the Jets are in the playoffs, but look at it this way. If the Phins didn't blow games against teams like the Titans and Bills, they'd be in the playoffs instead.

The Bengals are going to get shelled or better yet...skinned next week, then anything goes for the Jets against the Big Boys.

I'm not gonna whine about anything that happened in the playoff race. We had a couple must-wins and failed in all of them.

The only thing that I hate about the Jets making it is that the Texans get denied a playoff spot because of the others teams bowing out.

The Jets are built for the playoffs, great defense, shut down CB, excellent run game, only Sanchez is the question mark. This is a team alot of teams wouldn't want to face, I bet you next week will be the same result as today but Cinci may actually score 10 or 17 points.

Back
Top Bottom