Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

i feel like throwing up

I'll take a little luck any day of the week, congrats and hope you guys do well. Now that Wes Welker is out, who knows, you can beat the Colts, we almost did.

d-1

using that logic means that the Pats should have gone last year? Is that what your saying too?

The Jets won the last spot, the Texans didn't. Who cares what other teams do when we dont get in?

HOW the HELL is that even remotely the same?

Dont understand why people are so worked about the Jets getting into the playoff's. They got there bit of luck with the opposition they played in the final two games. But do you think any Jet fan really gives a ****?

If we win our two games, we are in the playoffs. Unfortunetly our team just wasn't good enough when it mattered. Blame the schedule or whatever you like, the fact remains we just were not good enough.

Last season we had to listen to the same ****. We only got to the playoffs because Brady was missing, weak schedule, etc. Yet at the end of the day, I didn't give a ****, we got into the playoffs and everyone else was just sore about it. And its no different now. Anyone complaining about the Jets making the playoffs is just bitter that it was our rivals who made it and not us.

Imagine if they get "lucky" all the way to the superbowl.. Ughhhh.. Although the odds are heavily stacked against them.. Only 1 six seed has made it to the superbowl this decade and that was the 2005 Steelers.

The Jets are a 5 seed, I don't think any 5 seed has made it.

The Jets are a 5 seed, I don't think any 5 seed has made it.
NFL.com says theyre a 6th seed and Baltimore is the 5 seed.. every other site I look at says Jets are the 5 seed and Baltimore is the 6.. Its sad that NFL.com, owner and ran by the NFL, always seems to never be abel to get it right and isnt even the best/quickest/most reliable site for NFL info.. Sad sad sad.

2005 Panthers and the 2007 Giants were the only 5 seeds to go to the superbowl this decade

I have to say, save from the few kiddies that I got sucked into arguing with this week,the majority of Dolphins fans have been real cool. Now I remember why I started to enjoy this board earlier in the season.

the way I see it... the Jets handled their business when it mattered.
Do you seriously think they care if teams rested their starters or not.
We had opportunities out of the ying yang to get in, and we failed.

The Jets will lose in the first round at Cincinatti, and Miami will pick ahead of them in the draft. The Dolphins have a youth movement emerging, while the Jets have a roster filled with over priced aging veterans. Miami more then likely would have lost in the first round also. A banged up Ricky Williams, no Ronnie Brown or Cobb. In the long run the future is brighter for Miami then New York.

:woot: :rimshot: :hi5:

The Jets will lose in the first round at Cincinatti, and Miami will pick ahead of them in the draft. The Dolphins have a youth movement emerging, while the Jets have a roster filled with over priced aging veterans. Miami more then likely would have lost in the first round also. A banged up Ricky Williams, no Ronnie Brown or Cobb. In the long run the future is brighter for Miami then New York.

:woot: :rimshot: :hi5:
Lol, you should do some research before you post, Jets roster is filled with young talent.

The Jets did what they had to do to get in. We didn't. Simple as that. Pretty much swapped positions from last year.

Lol, you should do some research before you post, Jets roster is filled with young talent.

Wheres your proof? Other then Sanchez?

Alan Faneca 12 years
Shaun Ellis 10 years
Thomas Jones 10 years
Calvin pace 7 years
Tony Richardson 15 years
Bart Scott 8 years
Lito Shepard 8 years
Damien Woody 11 years

Like I said the ones that arent old, are probably overpaid!

Enough said!

:lol2: :woot: :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom