Jet's Messages | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet's Messages

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I can remember when this "used to be" a VERY heated rivalry. I still live that , and enjoy posting a few things to Jet's fans

The Jets SUCK, S.. U.. C.. K, Suck, Suck, Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tebow can be on bended knee to KMA. No religion involved.

Rex Ryan can take a sexy foot, and SHOVE IT to you know where.

Anyone else?

Honestly, I've come to a point in my life where a football rivalry doesn't get me
going anymore. Sure, I would love for the Dolphins to beat the Jets, but, it's not
the end of the world. I'll feel bad about a loss for about an hour or so, then, it's
over with.

Guess I've just got a little more on my plate to deal with that worked up over a
football game.

How about..."Go DOLPHINS!"

Honestly, I've come to a point in my life where a football rivalry doesn't get me
going anymore. Sure, I would love for the Dolphins to beat the Jets, but, it's not
the end of the world. I'll feel bad about a loss for about an hour or so, then, it's
over with.

Guess I've just got a little more on my plate to deal with that worked up over a
football game.

I agree 100 %. The sun is still going to rise the day after a win / loss. It's just a game for our enjoyment.

over with.

football game.

This.....

loljetsha-1.gif

over with.

football game.

This. And I hate that they're constantly being mentioned here even when we're not playing them. You know their clown fans love coming here and reading that ****.

I hate everything about the Jets.....I don't even own a single shirt or coat that has any green in it. I hate their fans, I hate Fireman Ed, I hate Dirty Sanchize, I hate Tim Tebow, I hate their fat loudmouth coach. I just hope we kick their ass on Sunday.

This. And I hate that they're constantly being mentioned here even when we're not playing them. You know their clown fans love coming here and reading that ****.

I wouldn't say we love it. we just don't understand the obsession.

Jets fans don't do that with the patriots or dolphins unless it's game week.

I hate everything about the Jets.....I don't even own a single shirt or coat that has any green in it. I hate their fans, I hate Fireman Ed, I hate Dirty Sanchize, I hate Tim Tebow, I hate their fat loudmouth coach. I just hope we kick their ass on Sunday.

I used to hate the Jets now I came to realized they are just another division rivalry, just like the Bills or Pats. But I do hate their fans and their city.

Back
Top Bottom