Jets More Verticle Passing Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets More Verticle Passing Game

K-Rob

Go Fish!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just figured I'd post this to see if the Jets live up to their talk. This is from the following ESPN article: http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp03/columns/pasquarelli_len/1584465.html.

"You don't want to be a team that just throws the ball deep one or two times a game. You want to do it six or seven times. I'm talking about plays where we drop back and where the wide receiver says to the cornerback, 'Hey, I'm just running right by you.' That's what I'm talking about."

Yeah....okay! I'd like to see them try this against the Fins defense.

Especially after our week-2 matchup with them.

Penningtons Idea of throwing deep is the 7-10 yard curl. ;)

I hope they try and change it up, because it'll be fun to watch the yets putz around and play away from their few remaining strengths. :D

I agree. Chad Pennington and the deep pass seems like an oxymoron. Drew Bledsoe on the other hand. . .

that's funny.
i remember chad burning your a$$es on sunday night footbal with a 45 yard BOMB to set up the go ahead field goal.

Ray Lucas gave you 7 of those points, and couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter. We scored 10 points. You got lucky.

Originally posted by CHOPS44
that's funny.
i remember chad burning your a$$es on sunday night footbal with a 45 yard BOMB to set up the go ahead field goal.

Even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then. :lol:

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Ray Lucas gave you 7 of those points, and couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter. We scored 10 points. You got lucky.

yea and we got lucky when rick fumbled the football and we got lucky when we held Ricky for less then 100 yards rushing and we have been lucky by beating your team 9 out of ten times.

you get the picture right ...

Jets got all the help in the world that game and only beat Miami by 3 points!!! LMAO... Refs call off a Chambers TD, they call a Ricky fumble that EVERYONE was baffled about and yet the Jes fans are proud of winning that game.. Refs pinned it with a bow tie for you.. Hold on to it for as long as you can..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Jets got all the help in the world that game and only beat Miami by 3 points!!! LMAO... Refs call off a Chambers TD, they call a Ricky fumble that EVERYONE was baffled about and yet the Jes fans are proud of winning that game.. Refs pinned it with a bow tie for you.. Hold on to it for as long as you can..

yep whe have been holding it now for a while lets say when was the last time the fins beat the Jets at the Meadowlands ????

1997 ummmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom