Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Drag Racing at 143 mph, while smoking weed, with a loaded handgun, with a 12 year old, priceless.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets DL Sheldon Richardson was arrested in Missouri on July 14, per St. Louis FOX affiliate. Charged with resisting arrest. More to come.

CLMk0eJUAAEy7cF.png

CLMk94iUAAA3E2x.jpg

:bobdole:

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Already suspended 4 games. Make this season long now.

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
Driving 143, smelling of reefer, a 12-yr-old in the car ...
Wouldn't be counting on Sheldon Richardson this year, Jets fans.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Sheldon Richardson after previous weed suspension: "This is something that can only be addressed by how I handle myself from this point on."

Drag Racing at 143 mph, while smoking weed, with a loaded handgun, with a 12 year old, priceless.

CLMk0eJUAAEy7cF.png

CLMk94iUAAA3E2x.jpg
HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha!!!

**** the Jets!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The details are just gross. There aren't many things that tick me off more than reckless driving, and to do all that with a kid in the car? I hope he is suspended for the season (and not just because it hurts the Jets)

Report: Sheldon Richardson was arrested on July 14

Looks like Sheldon might not be playing at all this year.....oh yeah and there is that pesky chance of a thing called jail also.

On July 3, word emerged that Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson would miss the first four games of the 2015 regular season due to violations of the substance-abuse policy. Eleven days later, it didn’t get much better.
Via FOX 2 in St. Louis, Richardson was arrested on July 14 in Missouri for street racing and resisting arrest.
“The vehicles were clocked on radar three times at speeds of 122, 135, and 143 miles per hour,” per the report.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/30/report-sheldon-richardson-was-arrested-on-july-14/

So reckless driving, child endangerment and resisting arrest.

What an idiot. The Fuhrer will suspend him for the season and rightfully so.

Good on the police for catching him. You can lose sight of a car going 143 real fast.

Lol @ the jests though. This organization just seems to have a dark cloud over it. Even of he isnt in jail or suspended for the season I cant see him traveling out of the country while this unfolds in court. No game in England.

I just read an interview with Richardson from yesterday at Jets practice PRIOR TO news of this breaking. He said:

"I apologized to my teammates and this organization. I told them you don't have to worry about my name being in the news again."

" There's money on the line. My money is worth more than some weed."

He should get an extra year tacked on for being this stupid to think this wouldn't get into the media.

Back
Top Bottom