Jets sign CB Calvin Pryor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets sign CB Calvin Pryor

Me neither. Too bad for the Jets, becasue they could use a CB.

I picked this guy as one of the busts of the first round before they even drafted him. Although bust may be not the right call but rather and average player in the NFL. One of these guys that's pretty much peeked in college and is ok in the NFL but never becomes what your hoping for from a 1st round pick.

I picked this guy as one of the busts of the first round before they even drafted him. Although bust may be not the right call but rather and average player in the NFL. One of these guys that's pretty much peeked in college and is ok in the NFL but never becomes what your hoping for from a 1st round pick.

I don't know a lot about him to say one way or the other. But if he turns out to be average, that is probably still an upgrade to what the Jets had at safety last year. :lol:

It will be interesting to see how Rex uses him. It seems like they have a few guys that are decent in 1 area, but not both. Pryor looks to fit that mold as well.
He looks like he is a big hitting safety that might struggle with man coverage, and defending the deep ball.

I don't know a lot about him to say one way or the other. But if he turns out to be average, that is probably still an upgrade to what the Jets had at safety last year. :lol:

It will be interesting to see how Rex uses him. It seems like they have a few guys that are decent in 1 area, but not both. Pryor looks to fit that mold as well.
He looks like he is a big hitting safety that might struggle with man coverage, and defending the deep ball.

Pretty much my opinion of him, I think he may be serviceable but not much more than that, but then what do I know, over at the Jests boards they already have him up for defensive rookie of the year. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom