Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime

Re: Fire man ed quits!!!

I love it...i hate this ****ing guy...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I have a responsibility to the families and kids that enjoy the game and Fireman Ed.

THE KIDS DID NOT COME TO SEE FIREMAN ED. You're not Santa Claus. Are you Santa Claus? No, you can't possibly be, because Santa is awesome and you're terrible. You're a guy who yells. You know what I do if my kid wants to hang around a grown man wearing a fireman costume? I NOTIFY THE AREA PAROLE BOARD.

I'm still ****ing laughing about this!!!!

:lol:

Junc should come in as a scab Fireman Ed and try to steal the role.

I appreciate what he does(or did) but I'm not a chanter so I wouldn't be a good candidate to replace him.

I think this is an attention grabbing move by him, this is the same guy who didn't show up at most games when we stunk in the 90s then got some fame w/ our '98 run and has taken off ever since as our unofficial mascot.

I appreciate what he does(or did) but I'm not a chanter so I wouldn't be a good candidate to replace him.

I think this is an attention grabbing move by him, this is the same guy who didn't show up at most games when we stunk in the 90s then got some fame w/ our '98 run and has taken off ever since as our unofficial mascot.

So, he's like most jets fans on this site.... only show up when they are decent (or better than the fins) and hide when **** hits the fan. Seems about right.

So, he's like most jets fans on this site.... only show up when they are decent (or better than the fins) and hide when **** hits the fan. Seems about right.

I think most fans in geberal are like that, I'm a rare one who shows up win or lose.

Fireman Ed is a self-centered reject who likes to believe he's the "voice" of Jets fans when in reality most Jets fans hate him.

But isn't that typical of such a terrible fanbase?

Captain Jet is lightyears ahead of Fireman Ed.
1349496197923-1.gif

Fireman Ed is a self-centered reject who likes to believe he's the "voice" of Jets fans when in reality most Jets fans hate him.

But isn't that typical of such a terrible fanbase?

Captain Jet is lightyears ahead of Fireman Ed.

I hate Captain jet, he's a guy who popped up around '05 or so. Whenever they show him on TV bad things happen.

our fanbase sucks, I wish we had 30,000 fans dressed up as orange seats like the great dolphin fanbase.

I'd be pissed if I was a Jets fan and this douchebag was an "unofficial Mascot" Who the **** voted him in as a mascot, kind of like how the Dallas Cowboys call themselves "America's Team". Go **** yourself Jerry Jones, I didn't get a vote so piss off with your slogan, you're America's assclown along with Fireman Ed.

Yeah there's an idea, why not have Cowboy Ed and bundle all the assclowns into one nifty little package and ship them all off to Dallas where I only have to see them once a year on Thanksgiving. ****ing Fireman Ed, he is a douchebag of epic proportions even by a Jets fan's standard. He belongs in Dallas with Jerry (I'm so high on myself I don't even realize my team sucks) Jones and the Texas mentality that we aren't part of Merica, aight! We're Texas gods biggest reason to why cows and oil is great, aight!

I'd be pissed if I was a Jets fan and this douchebag was an "unofficial Mascot" Who the **** voted him in as a mascot, kind of like how the Dallas Cowboys call themselves "America's Team". Go **** yourself Jerry Jones, I didn't get a vote so piss off with your slogan, you're America's assclown along with Fireman Ed.

Yeah there's an idea, why not have Cowboy Ed and bundle all the assclowns into one nifty little package and ship them all off to Dallas where I only have to see them once a year on Thanksgiving. ****ing Fireman Ed, he is a douchebag of epic proportions even by a Jets fan's standard. He belongs in Dallas with Jerry (I'm so high on myself I don't even realize my team sucks) Jones and the Texas mentality that we aren't part of Merica, aight! We're Texas gods biggest reason to why cows and oil is great, aight!

To be fair he does organize the chant so he deserves some credit for that. Again, I'm not a chanter but it does sound nice when the whole stadium is doing it. My problem w/ him was always that he portrayed himself to be someone that was there every game and when we stunk in the 90s he wasn't.

To be fair he does organize the chant so he deserves some credit for that. Again, I'm not a chanter but it does sound nice when the whole stadium is doing it. My problem w/ him was always that he portrayed himself to be someone that was there every game and when we stunk in the 90s he wasn't.

were you there in the 90's for every game?

Back
Top Bottom