Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach

Doesn't really scare me. Personally I don't think he is HC material. He's a great coordinator, good guy, but I don't think he is a difference maker as the head guy. Reminds me a lot of Leslie Frazier... And if they don't find a QB somehow, Bowles will be out of there in 3 years.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago

Look for Chan Gailey to be the new OC for newly hired #Jets coach Todd Bowles, which is an intriguing choice.

Chan loves to run the ball -- as does Bowles, as we found out when he was our interim coach -- but he hasn't coached in like two years.

This hire completely boggles the mind. Doug Marrone made more sense than this.

So you fire a brilliant defensive mind who brings the most out of his players yet never really grew out of his coordinator role.
To hire a more inexperienced defensive mind who tries to get the most out of his players?

Seriously?

I don't mind Bowles as a coach in general, but he is just not the guy the jets needed.

Thoughts?

Seems everyone in the division is upgrading and we're staying pat. Already looking forward to 2016 lol

How is every team upgrading? Pats staying pat. Bowles is an unknown so I wouldn't call him an upgrade. Buffalo had a winning record w/ Marrone now they have Rex who's last winning season was 5 years ago.

This hire completely boggles the mind. Doug Marrone made more sense than this.

So you fire a brilliant defensive mind who brings the most out of his players yet never really grew out of his coordinator role.
To hire a more inexperienced defensive mind who tries to get the most out of his players?

Seriously?

I don't mind Bowles as a coach in general, but he is just not the guy the jets needed.

Agreed. In my mind they downgraded at HC... The Jets main problem was O, they needed someone to repair that. Frank Reich or Darrell Bevell would have been my choice for the Jets HC job

good for them i like him, but still, a D coach on a team that has gaping holes on O...we shall see

Why is frank reich a hot name??? I'm just asking cause I'm lost on why he's even getting looks...

Darrell bevell I can believe that...that guys game plans and play design are always impressive to me

Back
Top Bottom