Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach

Why is frank reich a hot name??? I'm just asking cause I'm lost on why he's even getting looks...

Darrell bevell I can believe that...that guys game plans and play design are always impressive to me

He did some decent things with The Chargers O at times, but really there just are t a lot of offensive candidates out there. Kubiak took his name out of consideration and the other guys left are Gase (who I don't like at all), Bevell and Reich. I'd honestly take a shot at Lazor as HC if i were an owner out there. He has potential as HC IMO and I think he will be one eventually. If there is any hope for us perhaps Tannenbaum sees that and promotes Lazor after Philbin pisses himself amid a total defensive collapse next year

Todd Bowles did a nice job with the Arizona defense but why are people convinced he will be a great HC?

I don't know San diego keeps sticking with a right tackle that should be playing guard...his feet are not tackle feet...he's murderous in the run game but he'd be a terror kicked inside also...

I guess reich is riding philip rivers coat tails...I know rivers has been pissed about those fullback dive calls in short yardage on repeat that go nowhere once you show them too much and it becomes a tendency

Bowles to the Jets

Todd Bowles did a nice job with the Arizona defense but why are people convinced he will be a great HC?

No idea, it's not like the Cardinals D wasn't already good before he got there. I remember Ray Horton being talked up for HC jobs for the work he did in Arizona. He just didn't cash in while his name was still hot. Good for Bowles, but I honestly see this as a 3 year run...

Bowles is the polar opposite of Rex and in a town like NYC I don't think that will fly... Unfortunately in that town the HC needs to have some media savvy. Bowles is basically a mute. Put on an interview of Leslie Frazier and Todd Bowles... If you don't fall asleep before the end, you'd have a tough time telling them apart

I thnk the jets young defenders will like playing for Bowles so I think that will be fine...but short of a qb difference maker his heads getting chopped off...

Rex Ryan will be given more of a leash than Bowles

How come that best job in football with Matty ice Atlanta is still open??? Probably cause no one wants that dumpster fire defense and the owner has it in his head they are a super bowl contender now...it's crazy that gm still has a job also...his head should have been cut off too

I guess teams are impatient waiting for Quinn. With the Bears set to hire Fox he may be running out of options.

Maybe the Falcons will wait for him though.

Which opening is left? I bet the Raiders stick with Sparano.

49ers and Broncos. If 49ers hire Gase I could see Elway coaxing Kubiak to Denver. That's the only team he would leave Baltimore for this year.

Too bad Ricky's not around anymore, we get to smoke Bowles twice a year.

Really thought they'd wait for Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom