Jets Trade Cond Draft Pick For Pete Hunter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Trade Cond Draft Pick For Pete Hunter

DolphinDevil28 said:
UH OH!

Super Bowl!!! :goof:

Yeah, it is not like trading away two picks for a third string QB who has only played 5 games.

Now THAT would be stupid.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Yeah, it is not like trading away two picks for a third string QB who has only played 5 games.

Now THAT would be stupid.

BZ

2 picks? Are you sure you did you math right? :goof:

PhinDude88 said:
Yes and lets not forget, the man that pulled that trade isn't with us anymore. :D

True, but AJ is still suiting up to be the Dolphins #1 starting QB.

BZ

DolphinDevil28 said:
:shakeno: Testy aren't we?

Just having fun.

Maybe I am a little jumpy after going a few rounds with Marino1983 in the Depths. ;)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
True, but AJ is still suiting up to be the Dolphins #1 starting QB.

BZ

Correct you are. He should improve his game if he can stay in the pocket alittle bit longer.

BwanaZulia said:
Just having fun.

Maybe I am a little jumpy after going a few rounds with Marino1983 in the Depths. ;)

BZ

If I wasn't a Dolphins fan, There are some people on this board who would drive me nuts too.

Not gonna name names.

PhinDude88 said:
Correct you are. He should improve his game if he can stay in the pocket alittle bit longer.

I agree.

AJ impressed me a bit more last year (forget the game) when he was in terrible pain and just kept playing. I remember him getting slammed to the ground, slowly getting back up and limping back to the huddle. It was something.

That being said, I am very surprised the Nicky went for an RB in the first round. Hell, if he had a 50% shot of Ricky coming back and being 75% of his former glory (which just just might be) I thought he should have gone for a QB or picked one up off the wires.

The only logic I can see in it is if he just knows this coming season is a training season and is going to get is O-line and QB next year.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I agree.

AJ impressed me a bit more last year (forget the game) when he was in terrible pain and just kept playing. I remember him getting slammed to the ground, slowly getting back up and limping back to the huddle. It was something.

That being said, I am very surprised the Nicky went for an RB in the first round. Hell, if he had a 50% shot of Ricky coming back and being 75% of his former glory (which just just might be) I thought he should have gone for a QB or picked one up off the wires.

The only logic I can see in it is if he just knows this coming season is a training season and is going to get is O-line and QB next year.

BZ

The 49er's game is the one where he got slammed alot and still got back up.

What hurt Feeley last year was the fact that he didn't have enough time throwing to where it needed to be thrown because he had to run to avoid being sacked. The offensive system was just a mess along with no running game. This year we have a good smart offensive coordinator in Leinhan and an improve running game. This is the year for Feeley to shine, if not, then he will be on the bench for the rest of his career.

BwanaZulia said:
I agree.

BZ

The only thing with that, is, what QB would we have taken at #2? Aaron Rodgers? Hell No!

We took the best available player. Besides, there is no such thing as a sure thing with rasta Ricky. We can't count on him. We made the right pick and now have a stud RB for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom