Jets vs Colts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Colts.

A Colt's loss would probably be just as good as a Jet's loss as the Colts are always a playoff contender. The Colts keep turning it over. Wish we still had Vontae Davis.

A Colt's loss would probably be just as good as a Jet's loss as the Colts are always a playoff contender. The Colts keep turning it over. Wish we still had Vontae Davis.

I dont think it helps us much unless you think Jacksonville, Tennesee or Houston wil take that division.

You never know. The Colts are 0-2, and many picked them to go to the SB this year.

You never know. The Colts are 0-2, and many picked them to go to the SB this year.

My point though is only one team is expected to make playoffs in that division.
The Ravens being 0-2 helps us more.

Jet defense looks fierce. Of course it would stand to reason that we let Bowles go and now he'll torment us for years. Typical.

I hate the Jets....

Fitz at the helm and Bowles as coach just isnt fun anymore... there isnt any more dumb Jets humor to turn your head to the screen and see embarrassing moments, laughable plays and memories... every game used to be hilarious.

Fitz is not a bad QB, he does fine. Bowles I like and respect a lot (i wish he was back with us coaching our secondary/defense).

but..... are the Jets really 2-0 good???

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Jet defense looks fierce. Of course it would stand to reason that we let Bowles go and now he'll torment us for years. Typical.

i just read this comment... I always liked Bowles, even before he was with us. An amazing coach, Secondary, as well as can be a great defensive coordinator!!! congrats with him getting head coach... too bad its with the Jets though

I hate the Jets....

Fitz at the helm and Bowles as coach just isnt fun anymore... there isnt any more dumb Jets humor to turn your head to the screen and see embarrassing moments, laughable plays and memories... every game used to be hilarious.

Fitz is not a bad QB, he does fine. Bowles I like and respect a lot (i wish he was back with us coaching our secondary/defense).

but..... are the Jets really 2-0 good???

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

i just read this comment... I always liked Bowles, even before he was with us. An amazing coach, Secondary, as well as can be a great defensive coordinator!!! congrats with him getting head coach... too bad its with the Jets though

Colts played pretty bad...Luck especially...4 turnovers....ouch

Everyone expects Luck to put that team on his back and carry them to wins...like Manning did. Looks like this year will tell a lot.

Everyone expects Luck to put that team on his back and carry them to wins...like Manning did. Looks like this year will tell a lot.

he's done that for 3 years and more so than manning b/c he has had less talent to work with. He's struggling right now against 2 top Ds but he will be fine.

He won't survive the season if he can't get better protection. Marshmallow soft on both lines, can't stop the run, can't protect the QB....

I can't believe how little Grigson has done to put a better team around him. It's like watching Jim Plunkett with the Pats.

Hope Luck is smart and refuses to extend with the Colts. He'll never win in Indy the way it's going.

I know they'll probably with the south by default, then get crushed in the playoffs again.

he's done that for 3 years and more so than manning b/c he has had less talent to work with. He's struggling right now against 2 top Ds but he will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom