Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins 20 (2 TDs and 2 FGs)
Jets 13 (1 TD and 2 FGs)

Miami 24 Jets 20
I think the Miami CBs give up a couple of long TDs and we get worked over the middle again. Tebow will more than likely get 10 carries this week after being underused to this point. Bush will get his 130 yds on the ground and 180 yds total. Tannehill throw a bunch this game with mixed success. 290 yds 2 tds, 2 ints. Difference in this game is Wake lights up Sanchez for 3.5 sacks and Sean Smith breaks out with 2 Ints

Somewhere about 23-20 Dolphins. We will have to pass the ball a little more but Tanny rises to the challenge.

Miami 16
Jets 10

Our run defense is stellar, and their QB is Mark Sanchez. I don't think they can get much going against us. We may struggle against them at times too, but Carpenter will earn his paycheck with 3 FG's. Tanny HAS to take care of the football. Their BS's are dangerous, as we all know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphins 24 Jets 10

Two very good running teams have had a lot of trouble running against the Dolphins, while two very good QBs have been able to pass, but dolphins continually refused to break.

Miami's running game seems almost unstoppable with 3 RBs that each have had their way when getting the ball, and Tannehill continues to improve, especially after finding out he has more receiving weapons then just Bess to throw the ball to.....Thank you Hartline, Fasano, Lane, (any of the RBs).

20-17 either way. Would like to say Carp hits the game winner from 40 as time expires.

9-6 Jets.

I really can't see either offense having much success in this game, but I think that Dustin Keller will pick up enough yards in the middle of the field to ensure some fist pumps.

That said, if the Dolphins defense can get to Sanchez and force a couple of turnovers, I can definitely see Miami winning. The Jets aren't lousy, but they just aren't good, either.

(cue Junc to explain how they are an ELITE franchise with some cherry picked statistics)

9-6 Jets.

I really can't see either offense having much success in this game, but I think that Dustin Keller will pick up enough yards in the middle of the field to ensure some fist pumps.

That said, if the Dolphins defense can get to Sanchez and force a couple of turnovers, I can definitely see Miami winning. The Jets aren't lousy, but they just aren't good, either.

(cue Junc to explain how they are an ELITE franchise with some cherry picked statistics)

nah, we suck. any team that can handle Oakland is going to crush us.

Back
Top Bottom