Jets vs Dolphins: Final Score? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Dolphins: Final Score?

nah, we suck. any team that can handle Oakland is going to crush us.

Likewise any team that can handle Buffalo, despite The Meatball as the OC, The Taco as the bed-crapping QB who finished last season 4-5 with a a +5 scoring differential is a lock to beat us. Too ****ing funny. :up:

Likewise any team that can handle Buffalo, despite The Meatball as the OC, The Taco as the bed-crapping QB who finished last season 4-5 with a a +5 scoring differential is a lock to beat us. Too ****ing funny. :up:

In before junc tries to get the last word.

In before junc tries to get the last word.

why is responding to posts on a discussion board considered trying to get the last word in? isn't that what you guys are doing too? I get you are trying to inuslt me but it doesn't make any sense.

nah, we suck. any team that can handle Oakland is going to crush us.

ahh the double standard as usual,

What about 2010 in the only legitimate season in thepast 3 years the jets made the playoffs, squeaking out victories over the texans, OT 6pt win over the 5-11 Browns, got 2 wins vs. the 4-12 Bills, beat the 4-12 Bengals, and beat the 6-10 Lions in OT with Stafford leaving the game

So theres 5 wins barely eaked out by that "elite" Jets team , 5 wins vs. teams with a combined 19 wins and 45 losses, lol , again they barely won some of those games, but the Dolphins blow out the Raiders but the Junc double standard doesnt give credit, typical

Fan on wfan just asked Mike Francesca, when do the jets realize that sanchez is not the franchise qb who can win a game for them? LMAO. I hope they think he is the man until hes 38 yrs old. He also said he was taken as the 5th overall draft choice but we all know he isnt a 5th pick in the draft talent. LMAO.

What about 2010 in the only legitimate season in thepast 3 years the jets made the playoffs, squeaking out victories over the texans, OT 6pt win over the 5-11 Browns, got 2 wins vs. the 4-12 Bills, beat the 4-12 Bengals, and beat the 6-10 Lions in OT with Stafford leaving the game

So theres 5 wins barely eaked out by that "elite" Jets team , 5 wins vs. teams with a combined 19 wins and 45 losses, lol , again they barely won some of those games, but the Dolphins blow out the Raiders but the Junc double standard doesnt give credit, typical

we made TWO title games not 1. You can whine and call seasons legit all you want but we made 2 title games w/ mark as our QB.

Did you beat that texans team?, you know the Browns had just beaten NE and NO, right? we also beat the past in the reg season AND on the road in POSTSEASON. keep making those excuses, unfortunately for you whiners it doesn't change the results.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Just like any team that can handle Buffalo can crush us.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Buf is 1-1, right? does Oak have a win?

Great points: I've actually been conceding them credit for that lone legitimate winning season of the last 3, but as you succinctly point out, while the means justify the ends as far as earning your way into the playoffs (yes I said "earning"), the "means" really weren't too awe-inspiring or impressive after all, were they? And of course beating the team that previously held Philip Rivers and the SD receivers to what 24pts, if less impressive than beating a team that beat an even worse one in KC, right?

But you're right, decisively beating a bad team is less impressive than beating 5 teams with a cumulative .295 winning percentage.. so long as it's the jest who do it and not the Fins. :up:

oh and they "made 1 postseason" with Bill Polian as their QB

The reality of the **** Sandwich: 54 weeks of liverwurst as part of a rancid tasting 139 week pita. That's "elite" ???
dfw12h-1.jpg

we made TWO title games not 1. You can whine and call seasons legit all you want but we made 2 title games w/ mark as our QB.

Did you beat that texans team?, you know the Browns had just beaten NE and NO, right? we also beat the past in the reg season AND on the road in POSTSEASON. keep making those excuses, unfortunately for you whiners it doesn't change the results.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Buf is 1-1, right? does Oak have a win?

That Texans team is no where near the Texans team Miami played this season, going by your 1-1 theory, the Dolphins and Jets have the same record right now correct? Dolphins beat a bad team in the Raiders, Jets beat a bad team in Buffalo, Dolphins lost to one of the best teams in the NFL top 3 team which is 2-0 right now, Jets lost to a top 5-6 team which is now 1-1

wait did you say something about two title games? man i've never seen you use that one before, you got me, discussion over, 2 title game losses now 2 seasons ago is totally relevant in all current debates...

That Texans team is no where near the Texans team Miami played this season, going by your 1-1 theory, the Dolphins and Jets have the same record right now correct? Dolphins beat a bad team in the Raiders, Jets beat a bad team in Buffalo, Dolphins lost to one of the best teams in the NFL top 3 team which is 2-0 right now, Jets lost to a top 5-6 team which is now 1-1

wait did you say something about two title games? man i've never seen you use that one before, you got me, discussion over, 2 title game losses now 2 seasons ago is totally relevant in all current debates...

That texans team was supposed to be a playoff team, they missed by ONE game b/c the JETS beats them.

Back
Top Bottom