Jets vs Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Pats

CChambers84

Scout Team
Reaction score
Every week I root for our division foes to lose but with a 4 way tie any win especially over a division can garner momentum. With that, who would you rather see win, the Jets or Pats? I'd say I rather see the Jets win because they are most likely to self implode later in the season. Oh and please don't say tie..that hardly happens lol

why woudl we implode if we win?

you should root for us to win b/c NE is still huge favrote to win and you want them to lose as much as possible. Then again you could be fighting w/ us for a WC spot so maybe you should root for NE?

Wish I had crystal ball to tell you how you guys implode but my best bet would be Sanchez being inconsistent. I follow your logic and if we keep it up we would probably be battling you guys for a WC spot, but if NE wins they would probably remain on top..hard choice I tell ya

Wish I had crystal ball to tell you how you guys implode but my best bet would be Sanchez being inconsistent. I follow your logic and if we keep it up we would probably be battling you guys for a WC spot, but if NE wins they would probably remain on top..hard choice I tell ya

It doesn't really matter who you root for, New England is far a better team than the Jets in almost every aspect of the game. The Jets will have little no chance to win this one. I would put higher odds on the Fins and Bills fighting it out for the wildcard, both have much better QB's than the Jets and in this league having a real NFL QB makes a difference.

It doesn't really matter who you root for, New England is far a better team than the Jets in almost every aspect of the game. The Jets will have little no chance to win this one. I would put higher odds on the Fins and Bills fighting it out for the wildcard, both have much better QB's than the Jets and in this league having a real NFL QB makes a difference.

at least we don't have Steve Grogan but the phins and bills uni's do look like they have a Grogan neck roll.

well we don't have a real QB playing for the Jets, and it's too bad because we haven't won anything of worth in 40 plus years. I think the best way for me to deal with this is to deny reality all together, oh what's that????,, I hear my Mom coming I gotta go.

You know I really think you're getting the hang of this posting thing, good job.

I like to wear womans dresses because it's funny! and makes me feel special :hump:

Okay well that's a little off topic, but whatever makes you happy, I mean Rex Ryan likes to pimp out his wifes feet to strange man on the ineternet so I guess Jet fans get freaky. :ponder:

TOS:
7.Quoted Text
Added: September 13, 2004 - You may not alter someone else's words and use it as quoted text. Previously, this had long been an "unwritten rule" followed by all. But it now must be added.

Back
Top Bottom