Jets want to move revis before draft: milliner slide to 12? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets want to move revis before draft: milliner slide to 12?

PhinMagic

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Per rotoworld: jets want to move revis before the draft. Any chance one of the bottom 10 team go for him and possibly let's Milliner slide down to 12. McShay has Milliner going to Philly. What other team do you guys think would grab Millner? I know its a real long shot but maybe with Smith going in FA and Revis probably on the move, i thnk the possibility has improved for us to draft this kid.

If they trade Revis, I could easily see them just taking Milliner

No chance the hands down best corner in the draft and only true 1st round talent at the position makes it out of the top ten in this pass happy league. Every team will have him towards the top of their boards. If we really want him we would have to go get him. Will cost too much so 2nd round corners are the route we will likely take.

No way he makes 12. Either one of the existing teams will take him or somebody will leapfrog into one of the top 10 spots to grab him. If not and he's still there at 12, you take that draft slip as fast as you can to the commish!

Milliner might be the best corner in this draft, but he isn't as great as some make him out to be. Put him in the 2006-2011 corner classes and he would more than likely be a 2nd-3rd round choice. He most definitely isn't a shutdown corner. Tbh he just might not even be better than Rhodes.

I've even heard some say that they would be willing to trade up and get him. There is some good guys later in the draft that might turn out to be better pros than Milliner (Alford, Banks, Trufant, McFadden, Poyer) and I hope we take a pair.

I'd take Desmond Trufant over Milliner, but not at #12.

Back
Top Bottom