Jim Turner helped Jerry lose 35lbs since start of camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Turner helped Jerry lose 35lbs since start of camp

Yet the OL guru couldn't accomplish this. Sparano is looking more inept as this season goes along. Glad he is the Jets problem now.

Jim Turner has done great work this year.

Yup Jerry has played great, especially considering that at one point I thought he should have been cut! A few were critical of him yesterday but he was going up against a pro bowler, players like that will get past you at some point.

Turner is a great coach IMO. I like his approach to the game and we all saw Jerry throw up those 35 lbs. on Hardknocks too.

Hopefully the light has turned on for Jerry and he continues to maintain his weight even in the off season.

Yet the OL guru couldn't accomplish this. Sparano is looking more inept as this season goes along. Glad he is the Jets problem now.

That fluke 2008 season only hurt this organization in the long run. Tony shoulda been gone after 2010.

It probably helped that he was embarrassed on national television. I know it definitely would have helped motivate me!

I have to say I am stunned by this whole development. In a great way. Hopefully he will lay off the donuts next off season. I can't stand laziness.

Do you think Sparano tried his best? I do so why would you call him a meatball, just put it down to not knowing how to get the best from some players. Not trying to find fault here.

Back
Top Bottom